Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah---Brad's return was light on his previous antics, no doubt because they wanted everyone to forget that he was supposed to have been Jack's older brother, and not just the irresponsible freeloader Peck portrayed. There were a couple of snarky remarks when he first appeared (along the lines of that he wasn't surprised that Carly and Jack had imploded), and some veiled reminders when Carly told Brad she was sick. But certainly nothing that suggested Brad's role in the paternity reveal or how he'd blackmailed Carly into the damned marriage in the first place or gleefully spent Carly's money like it was water. Nope---he was simply Carly's victim. That neither Carly or Jack ever got to call him on his [!@#$%^&*] pissed me off no end.  *eyeroll* Nope---he and Jack fought over Katie. *puke*

As much as I normally would have liked Ro and Brad to acknowledge their "history" (as brief as it was), the thought of McClain and Peck trying to act as former lovers would have made me want to poke my eyes out. Between McClain's fluttery, stammering coyness and Peck's surfer-dude smugness, God knows how bad it could have been. The Ro/Mike scenes when she first came back with Collier were bad enough.

• Members

GAWD. Sheffer giving lip service to history was almost as bad as him ignoring it all together. Carly, Mike and Ro---with Carly and Ro either fighting over the past with Mike while also being driven by some kind of jealous snit about Craig  and  Carly pushing her ex-lover on her cousin Molly   *nails scraping on chalkboard*   All pretty much so Sheffer could write his wet dream of Carly screwing someone other than Jack.....UGH.

• Members

Does anyone know the addresses of the places in Oakdale, I always wanted to know.

Also when in 1991 did Seth return to ATWT?

And I keep reading that Andrew Kavovit left in 1991, but didn't he return in 1992 for Andy's wedding?

Does anyone know the exact dates of Irna's last stint as HW and both of Marland's stints?

Edited by cassadine1991

• Members

I thought there was a place with a list of addresses used on the show, but I can't find it now. If you really want it---on Wikipedia, along with the biography of the character, it usually lists an address. Kim, Bob and Nancy's address was 10 Yardley Place, Oakdale (60324) and Carly and Jack's place was 123 Elm Street, Milltown (60325). Fairwinds (Paul and Emily's residence) is 100 Stone Ridge Road. Tom/Margo 724 Pinewood Lane. Emma's farm is RR#2, Box 600, Luther's Corners(61324) while Holden & Lily's is One Mile High Road (61324). I remember something being at 1 River Road, but whether that was Holden and Lily's little cabin or Lily and Derek's cottage that blew up, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure how accurate they are (I know the Carjack one is correct) or how far they go back. I tried looking up Hal's address (as he was still living in the house he'd lived in with Babs during their marriage) and they didn't have one listed. Katie's bio only gives a generic "Oakdale IL" address.

• Members

Andrew did return as Paul in Dec 1992 for Andy's wedding and stayed for xmas. As did the actor who played Duke but no history books mention that or The dark haired actress who played Betsy when David Stewart Died .

Andrew Kavoit came thisclose to being Stone on GH in 1993, so I wonder if he was ever asked back. Maybe if he was in 1996, we would have got good story?