• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh ok…I found this but no picture of him…hmmmmm

Con Roche
1972 to 1973; March 29, 1986 to April 1987- ATWT

Interesting how it was Douglas Marland who brought him back.

Found a clip of him….ATWT had a lot of attractive men in 86…from Rick to Tom Hughes…..to…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqDGM4dB2XU

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Yes. If I ever find that episode I downloaded from a now dead channel, you can see a brief scene of him in a lab. They were pairing him up with someone. He wasn't bad, but just sort of there. 

I mostly remember him for that male stripper movie with Thomas Calabro and Marilu Henner. (I really loved Calabro in that...)

• Members

Ah, yes.  "Ladykillers."  I still remember when Susan Blakely's character walked in on Gary Hudson's as he was singing in the shower.  His body looked good...even when the killer (Lesley Anne Down?) sliced the artery in his neck with her homemade murder weapon (razor blades on what looked like a hand) as he bending backwards onstage and letting the women rush him, stuff money down his shorts, etc....but that's about it.

(For the record: I also remember Hudson in "Road House" (Patrick Swayze's character walked in on his as he was screwing some piece of white trash, I think) and as a dancer in a musical number on "The Tracey Ullman Show."  Ullman was in character as Kay, I think, and he was one of the masseuses giving her a rub-down in the massage parlor as they performed "Slow Hand."  I watch too much television.)

• Members

He really was just a plot device in the second stint. Barbara's lying brother, I think he was involved in perving on Emily and James to try to get blackmail info or something. Blackmailing John. When the truth came out I think he fuc!ed off and was rarely heard from again. I think he had potential for more, but Marland also seemed somewhat reluctant to use past characters that often. I can't say he was a big loss. 

Never saw much of Gary Hudson's run. 

• Members

On the other hand, NBA, perhaps it was for the best that they DIDN'T bring back more characters from the past.  When they did, like with Dusty, Craig and Paul, the characters never resembled their former selves, in appearance or in temperament.

Edited by Khan