GH: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH! You guys weren't lying about Lisa. She's over stayed her welcome. She was absolutely terrific in the last arc but it should have concluded when she went to the funny farm. This go round of torturing Patrick and Robin is completely redundant. And annoying.

• Members

tell me about it. And now Robin is flippnig out, thinking Patrick wants to be with Lisa? Really can we move on already

Awww, Minelli had their first date today at Kellys

Im sick of all these fake flashbacks between Giggly Bitch and Dante. Ugh, and she let out another cackle. Thats even dumber as she lets it out at the most random moments when nothing funny is being said. I wonder if she has Tourettes and thats why she does this every episode

Damn you Lucky. He really should have let Irish Girl take a bullet

The one good thing about today is that Snarly wasnt on. She's recharging her batteries so she can come back full force for several days straight

• Members

a.) That should have been wrapped in spoiler tags.

b.) What difference does it make if they had a last-minute change of heart? Brenda will still run Crimson(eventually), Kate will still be a recurring venereal disease on this show flaring up to annoy the piss out of everyone except her ten fans in the US that actually give a damn about her.

• Members

Who said anything about Olivia? LOL

But since your brought her up, i'll just say that GH seems more invested in Olivia than Kate, so I don't think thats what this is about, whose the more loved & popular and whatnot with fans. Olivia has more of a presence on the show unlike Kate, who just seems to get little scraps here and there and pops out of nowhere at the Crimson offices or Jake's. I think (& hope), as irritating as it is, things will continue to stay that way, with MW staying now smile.gif

Archived