Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank god for the wardrobe staff and them covering up Margaret Cho every week. Her tattoos are disgusting and distracting. This is a family show and her body is not family friendly. Im glad they manage to cover that all up

My faves of the night were Brandy, Florence and Jennifer. These 3 women are so delightful to watch

People are just over the Palins.

• Members

Bristol is only there because of her mother. She is a forgettable dancer.

The way the judges were with Michael Bolton and Florence Henderson was tough to watch. I thought Florence was going to cut them at one point. She was dancing very slow though, even if that's understandable for her age. I thought most of the jives were slow, aside from Rick and Cheryl. Brandy didn't seem to be doing any actual dancing and why was she so focused on trashing her partner?

Audrina seems to be one of those people who is shocked that going on this show actually involves working.

• Members

I think Len needed to STFU. His comments towards Bruno were uncalled for and unfair, not to mention hypocritical. How dare he considering the stuff he's said about stars throughout the season, unfairly judging them and being incredibly harsh in the process. Really? Bruno was rather tame compared to the way he rips into people. I remember last year he gave Mya a 5 when the other judges gave her an 8

Archived