Dancing with the Stars: Season 11

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a very skewed lineup in that the dullest people (Bristol, Audrina, The Situation) are likely to last a long time because of their reality show backgrounds (if you count the Palins as a reality show).

I wonder who will go first? I'm guessing Margaret Cho or Michael Bolton. I'd rather Margaret stay, as she was at least having fun, even if she was a bit OTT. Not fond of the tats though.

Cheryl and Kym seem to have gotten some type of facial procedures.

Jennifer did a good job but I wonder if people will say she was faking the reaction over Patrick. I don't think she was.

Maks has the hottest a$$ in primetime...

• Members

Probably Margaret Cho. It could be anyone, based on how vague that is, but I'm guessing her. Or that Disney guy, Corey or Carey. He annoyed me, and Lacey is very polarizing.

I think Margaret had real dance talent, if she has the chance to stay. I hope she gets at least another week or two.

I wonder how long it's going to be before Derek just completely pushes Jennifer Grey to the side. I felt sorry for her last night when they were trying to interview her over an emotional moment and he was doing his usual HAHALOOKATME routine.

Archived