Falcon Crest

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have an old MOD movie, ummm I'm blanking on the title--some melodrama from the 50s. It's fine, I'm just super anal and trust printed discs more than burned ones especially if spending a fair amount of money. I'll be getting this--soon I hope--anyway, and really for soaps it may be the only way to go that makes sense for the companies.

Carl, thanks--I took a bit of a break after that drama (well and vacation), but I'm happy to be back--and yes I'm salivating already for the interview! Have never read it or any old 70s SOD stuff really (except what you've been posting)

• Members

I'll be getting it too. Season one was printed discs and some episodes are good but others have very bad quality. I wish we were getting the printed version instead of burned but still be getting it since on of my favorties episodes was the cliffhanger and Julia's misdeeds being spilled.

• Members

I loved Falcon Crest. Richard was my favorite, followed by Maggie and Emma. I loved Richard's unfailing love for Maggie and was thrilled when she finally fell in love with him. I also liked the Cole/Melissa/Lance triangle. I also liked Jordan played by Morgan Fairchild.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'm guessing some folks couldn't make it or didn't want to participate.

The main one missing is William R. Moses, but it would have been nice to see Laura Johnson as well, and perhaps some of the more well-known one-season wonders like Morgan, Cliff Robertson, etc. They got most of the long-running cast members, though, so I'm impressed.

And wow, I was checking to see if Chao-Li Chi was still alive, but apparently he died two days after Simon McCorkindale died. I'm surprised the article didn't mention that because Chao-Li was around longer than Greg was, even if he was just a background presence for much of that time.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/latimes/obituary.aspx?n=chao-li-chi&pid=146150986

I don't think I read about this at all when it happened.

ETA: Oh wait, Carl, I just realized you meant the S2 DVD cover. Totally agree about Vicki and her hair.

Edited by All My Shadows