Falcon Crest

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This was on when I was a kid so my perceptions are what they are - and I don't mean this in a negative way - but growing up I always thought Emma was somewhat mentally challenged/slow. I haven't seen enough clips to know if I just made this up as a kid ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

For the last several years, Ana Alicia Ortiz (Melissa) had said she was getting back into acting, taking classes, going on auditions, but has now decided to focus on producing. She has launched Quebrada Entertainment, a scripted and non-scripted film and television company that seeks to create sophisticated, socially-relevant content that speaks to all generations

• Members

The Founders' Day episode of season 2 was so much fun. Chase voting Richard's way (his new bro!) at The New Globe board meeting, the exciting costumes for the Founders' Day party and then Richard announcing in front of everyone that Jacqueline is his mother, prompting Jane Wyman to point at Lana Turner and call out "You bitch!" 

Such campy fun!

• Members

I don't understand what the show is doing with Nick Hogan. His affair with Vickie is barely a notch above boring. Why on Earth would they give him solo scenes, focus on his marriage to Sheila, his dreams/desires? Really, nobody cares about him!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Stayed up late last night and finished up season 2. I knew that Julia was the murderer because I had long ago read about the show in a synopsis, but I did enjoy the lead up to it. Angela really screwed up both her daughters, but at least Emma was able to get it together somewhat, whereas Julia completely went off the deep end.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...