• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks. Willian Levy is also great.

I remember a video with a FC reunion about 2 or 3 years ago where Ana Alicia said she wanted to return to acting. Sadly I think she didn't get it since there's no nothing new for her.

It's a pity because she has great talent and IMO is one of the cast who stills looks great.

• Members

Yes Billy did favor Dean. They should have been cast as brothers in something. Billy was married to Tracy Nelson (Rick's daughter) for many years. I think they met while Tracy was doing Square Pegs. Billy went on to do the Perry Mason TV film series after William Katt decided to leave.

• Members

I also loved BOTNS - especially the dunk tank. Billy and Tracy were paired in one of the tandem bike races.

Ironically, true love bloomed out of one of those specials. That's where Gregory Harrison (then on CBS' Trapper John, M.D.) met Randi Oakes (then on NBC's CHiPs). They've been married for many years now.

• Members

Yes, Gregory had his pick of rival network stars to dunk in the big water tank, and he picked Randi. Ahhh, true love. Anyway, while all these cable channels have a lot to offer - the days of just three networks (and in most houses, one TV) are just a bygone era now. Things seemed so simple then...but then again, I was a kid during the 80s, too. LOL