The Soapgeist 8/23/10

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meth. I've always said it was meth. But now I suspect he robotrips to come down from the meth. That explains the wild swings and his obvious memory problem.

I've realized that I don't want Nelson to like AMC. When I see what he does to shows he loves, I'm more than happy for him to pretend AMC doesn't exist.

It's funny, I used to love RH but now I don't care who plays Todd. At this point they could bring on Danny DeVito.

• Members

Miss Nellie(on AMC):

Finn Wittrock is simply beautiful, twinky hot. What the hell is he doing with that ugly duckling, Marissa Allen?!

Jamie Luner is so hot and talented, I often walk around in a red wig and pretend I'm Liza! W00T!

Julie Hanan Carruthers is a boon to soap operas. She makes Pine Valley come to life with the bright orange lighting and decor. Much better than the darkly lit and developed OLTL and GH.

David Canary was PUSHED into retirement for James Franco and Kim Zimmer! Frons needs to take a hike.

Judy Blye Wilson is the best casting director in daytime. Denise Vasi and Marissa Allen are the ones to beat at the Emmys this year!

AMC's sexy co-Head Writer gives me scoops on what's coming up on AMC this fall. Dave is such a sexy man! Too bad he's married. For his WIFE I mean...:)

Blind Item: Which well-endowed, round booty from the ONLY ABC SOAP WORTH WATCHING did lines with me at the afterparty and f*cked me in the handicap stall? Hint: Jacob Young's wife has no idea!

Blind Item: Which ABC soap is on the verge of being canceled? HINT: It's the ONLY ABC SOAP WORTH WATCHING!

Archived