The Soapgeist 8/23/10

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish it was, so it could get an HD upgrade.

I doubt it is about the slashing of 20 episodes if AMC/GH aren't having a meeting.

I doubt it is being cancelled, yes because of Kim Zimmer. Why bring her on, and cancel the show? And plus the 20 episode thing hasn't went into affect yet, so can't be that.

• Members

Also his obsession with OLTL just keeps getiting worse and worse. He really NEEDS to stop with his AMC hate just because AMC moved out to OLTL and his precious OLTL didn't.

And it's :lol: when I see Jean listed there has the soap killer when she really hasn't started yet.

Where is Ron Carlavati?? OLTL stinks right now.

• Members

We don't see Moelle anymore (not that I miss them), or Shane, since he was on recurring, although perhaps I just skip his scenes.

Terrell Tilford is on contract isn't he?

I said this in the other thread but I'm guessing, some or all of Charlie, Brody, Langston, Matthew, Marty, Cole, Clint.

• Members

ITA, most likely budget cuts and you know those cuts are going to go to some other dept that is profitable. Damn, I hope all these actors & actresses are out there auditioning for other stuff even the #1 Daytime soap. Cause you never know, they could be just letting out the rope long enough until one hang oneself!!

Archived