Y&R Stars (or any soap really) who don't get along in real life.

• Members

First of all, OldSchoolSoapFan, why target me with your remarks, insinuating that I'm somehow being hypocritical when it comes to antiheroic characters on soaps and/or certain fans' attitude toward criminal and deviant behavior (whether from actors, off-screen; or from characters, on)?

So?

Again, so?

No, it isn't. Then, like now, you have soap fans - not all soap fans, not the majority, but enough to make a sad impression - who equate "rape" with "seduction," and sexual harassment with harmless teasing.

Also, for the record, the Luke/Laura "romance"? HAAAAAAAATE.

See what I mean?

If you have a personal issue w/ me, pal, just say so. Quit attempting to bait me into some kind of flame war, when I don't know you from Adam (Newman or otherwise).

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you. No one wants to be grabbed against their will. It doesn't matter if the person doing the grabbing is attractive or not. The point is these people are put in a position where they aren't free to say "no" to unwanted advances without consequences.

• Members

As a gay man who has been sexually harrassed in the work place by another man, your comments really disgust me. It's not fun, enjoyable, or sexy, regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, etc. Honestly, you should prob just quit before you dig yourself any deeper.

Archived