Y&R Stars (or any soap really) who don't get along in real life.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's another rumor I heard. I have heard that the reason Roberta Leighton has not ever been back is that her and Melody were close friends, but had a falling out.... and that somehow, Melody has enough pull to keep her from being brough back onto the canvas, even as a temporary stint.

• Members

Whats the deal with Hunter Tylo and Kimberlin Brown. I remember hearing about them hating each other back when B&B brought I found this:

http://listing-index.ebay.com/actors/Hunter_Tylo.html

Anyone here of this? I think Ive read that it got deeper than that with the feud extending to reasons involving their husbands. Basically a real life soap opera here

• Members

Essentially the Browns and the Tylos were BFFs, until Hunter and Michael divorced. Then KB testified against Hunter in court that she was an unfit mother, perhaps ironically prophetic as she would go on to turn a blind eye to her BF beating her children with belts and then take him back after they split up.

I had a friend who read her book... and apparently it says in there that HT/KB used to do body shots off of each other. Not sure, but from what I've heard, "Making a Miracle" seems to be less about her little girl who had eye cancer and more about herself. I'd be more inclined to consider it a miracle if she packed up and left again. JMO.

In the past there have been certain poster(s) who will jump down my throat the minute I fail to worship at her altar and insinuate that the woman sh!ts sunflowers, but I'm just talking about what I've seen to be substantiated.

• Members

Eric, don't you know that once Sylph has decreed something then it is true and unchangeable, regardless of any supporting documentation? You should have heard him ragging on Six Feet Under :P Best. Show. Of. Life.

but I digress.

• Members

Love her to bits. I sent her an SOD cover once with her and Eric Braeden and Don Diamont on the it, and she signed it and got Don and Eric to sign too. Wonderful lady, great actress. Wish they'd do her justice.

• Members

According to TG, he was upset that Culliton had Luke overhear a conversation between two other characters (forget who) and then "sit" on the information he gleaned rather than confront someone else immediately. He felt Luke wouldn't ordinarily do such a thing. I don't know whether he actually punched Culliton, however, or just threatened to; nonetheless, Geary raised enough of a stink that it made news.

Archived