Y&R Stars (or any soap really) who don't get along in real life.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was at the gay bar earlier this evening having my usual--appletinis. You like appletinis? I would've invited you to come with me but it's a little difficult taking someone from a computer screen. There weren't any twinks there so I couldn't foot their bill. I need to save some pennies right now--Christmas is just around the corner, you know?

• Members

GMAFB. This was one of the best most interesting threads on the board right now, then it descended into being awkward, rapey and now just annoying as hell. Well, close this one up, pack up the wagons and keep on moving. THIS is why people predicted this sh!t would get locked ages ago.

Bellcurve, you are right on the mark, as usual, but why ride the Troll Carousel around and around? You don't need to prove yourself or end up with them talking sh!t about you, because everything you have always done has spoke for itself. Kudos for saying what we were all thinking.

Others make me wonder why they bother. Freedom of speech is a great thing but the asinine wear it like a badge of courage and then it becomes hardly worth anyone's while.

Can we get back to our regular programming before this thread is kiboshed? I heard Hunter Tylo SAID she was fired from Days because she didn't give in to Stephen Nichols' advances and he acted like he was annoyed by her on screen so the writers blamed her for the lack of chemistry.

Now before we get out our "I'd let Stephen Nichols rape me and ignore me in order to boost my self image because I long to have someone want me so bad they can't control themselves to make myself feel better about my trivial existence" shirts, remind yourselves that you are the same type of people who stood outside the courthouse after OJ cut his wife's head off (ALLEGEDLY) with signs that said "Even if you did it, I still love you OJ", the ones who selectively decide what is OK based on who's doing the harassing or the killing, instead of seeing it for what it is: degrading and disgusting.

Please don't feed the trolls. After crying you a river and building a bridge they'll retreat back under it in due time.

• Members

More hurt that you would resort to pesonal attacks just because I disagreed with you on some stuff. But as you see, I can roll in the mud with the rest of them, i've never been known to take the high road. Nice to know that your powers of intuition about people are as off base as your bland postings. Your'e not fooling anyone, this is all about some grudge your'e holding because we didn't join that little "Woe is me, there's no negroes on TV" club, and now your'e just gonna be disagreeable and shoot down every word I say instead of engaging in any meaninful discussion. Me and Alvin have went round and round on many an occasion, but he's enough of a gentleman to let bygones be bygones and not act the fool. You should do the same. I notice your'e still ignoring the elephant in the room, whether you put Jeanne Cooper in the same category as RKK. Everyone is still whistling past that one, aren't they?

Archived