Shortland Street

• Members

K.J. Apa has already been signed, and is currently filming, a Hollywood film starring Dennis Quaid and Britt Robertson titled, A Dog's Purpose.http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/britt-robertson-dennis-quaid-join-813173

The film sounds horrible to me (lol), however, I can't help but want it to be a success for him. I was always fan and I believe I did say in this thread that he'd be a big star. Here's hoping I'm right.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hope so, too. I was also hoping Kylie did blame TK and maybe someone like Wendy got hurt in the crossfire so others would blame him, too. I wanted him to suffer, all alone. Maybe that's coming.

I had to laugh when Boyd and Harper announced plans to have their wedding near Christmas. These people never learn.

I also forgot to ask before, but does New Zealand not have regulations about pregnant women flying. Surely Bella was far too gone to go to Fiji?

• Members

Yes he didn't suffer enough IMO.

Air New Zealand's policy on flying while pregnant is here: http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/special-assistance-travelling-when-pregnant

As Fiji is only three hours away and Bella is less than 37 weeks and has had a relatively trouble free pregnancy (well physically trouble free) it's ok for her to fly.

• Members

speaking of that Sarah and Roimata both got mentioned tonight which was nice (was beginning to think TK had forgotten all about wife #2, particularly as he didn't mention her when he was listing off all the people he'd failed).

I'm not too surprised Pixie died so close to Sarah's death anniversary (which was Tuesday just gone in fact). The end of the winter season has become the mid year version of the end of year cliffhanger (although sometimes they used to have that at the start of the winter season, like in 2012 with the 20th anniversary).

BTW did you know that Boyd's mum is Pixie's mum in real life?

• Members

I would never be able to go to a Tangi. I can't even deal with an open casket funeral, so a corpse just lying there on the floor for all to see is too morbid to me. And in this case, the corpse of young girl. Nope, never happening.

Victoria is a hot ass mess. That girl needs a shrink, stat!

I am loving Curtis/Lucy. He was always too good for Dayna's hypocritical ass.

• Members

This was awesome!