ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I recently heard that Jamie Luner was another one in the running and I could get behind that. Then I heard recently her name was mentioned when YR recast Phyllis. I feel like she would have been the perfect choice for Phyllis! Gina Tognoni is good, but I think Jamie Luner would have just brought something special.

• Members

Don't know if this has been mentioned before.

Gloria Monty called Anthony Geary  to test for Mitch Williamsas he had worked with him on Bright promise and a late night ABC Mystery Movie, but they felt he was too young. A few weeks later he was called back to test for Luke Spencer.

• Members

Terry Davis tested for the role of Delilah on OLTL after playing April on EON for 4 years.She said in an old SOD interview she really wanted that role,but they went with someone completely different (Shelly Burch) She then went on to land the role of Stacey on AW.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Does anyone know if Joseph Campanella was considered for the role of C.C. Capwell on Santa Barbara?  I do know that the late Lloyd Bochner was originally cast as C.C. but had to bow out due to health issues.

Edited by GSGfan2017
Wanted to rephrase sentence