Debut Episode Air Dates For New Producers on the UK Soaps

Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

John Yorke constantly brags about E20's "success" and the "life" they've brought to the main show, Santer did too before he left. I don't see it either. Fatboy seems to be the most hated on the online forums, and I can see why. I don't like Zsa Zsa, but if they want to keep her alone, I could bare it as Shirley is there, but the others must go or be saved via some decent writing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I wonder why Kris hasn't posted other interviews with the other producers yet.

Funny to note, I hear Phil Collinson started at Corrie on March 1st, the same day Kirkwood started at EastEnders.

Kirkwood will first be credited on EastEnders on June 7th (sharing the EP title with Santer for the first two weeks), but I wonder when we'll see Collinson's name in the Corrie credits, hopefully Kris asked that question to Collinson.

• Members

Best part about that interview? Marquess mentioned that Lee Hunter isn't being brought back just for comedy stories. It's good to know that Alex Carter will be used correctly. I can't freaking wait.

And please, Marquess, it is really not necessary to bring back Hayley Ramsey. I hated her when I used to watch, and with Zak going, what's the point? Get rid.

• Members

Info courtesy of our dear dannigold.

Due to scheduling moves during the World Cup, on May 31st, EastEnders will be aired as a double episode (an hour). This means Bryan Kirkwood's first credited episode will air on Friday June 4th, NOT Monday June 7th, as was previously reported.

Archived