Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree another "eurotrash" character would be interesting, or someone that comes from old money in D.C. who is a really snob. However, I think keeping the Sahali's on would just be rewarding them for their passive aggressive behavior. I agree with another poster to elevate that bitchy Erica character.

In regards to Stacie, I think we need someone who is somewhat above all the backbiting (and her facial expressions are the best!)

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, I really like Stacie and her hilarious husband, I say they stay. :lol: I like the impression that they get together and shoot the [!@#$%^&*] about the other ladies off-camera. ^_^ It's too bad that they didn't do this show a decade ago, D.C. divas like the late Effie Barry (Mayor Marion's ex), local CBS news anchor J.C. Hayward, women like that. They haven't tapped into the super elite of the city a-TALL, the women tucked away in fabulous homes in Georgetown, Kalorama, Foxhall, Mass. Ave. Heights... well, I guess I'm talking about the type of housewives who wouldn't deign to do a reality show. :lol:

I agree that the keping them on is awarding the Salahis in a way they do not deserve, but they need to pull out some major punches if they want to ditch them and keep the show afloat.

And is Cat coming back with the divorce and all?

• Members

I think I read that Mary just moved to D.C. from McLean (VA 'burb) and during the show Lynda (the Ritz Georgetown) and Stacie (not sure, but if I'm stereotyping, I'm going to say somewhere around the black Gold Coast, 16th St.) were the only two who lived in D.C. proper. But to be fair, that's how it works around here. D.C. is rather nebulous, the suburbs run seamlessly into the city, especially on the Maryland side. D.C. *was* MD once upon a time before MD and VA gave up a chunk of land on either side of the Potomac to create the capital, but VA took their land back that's why D.C.'s only half a diamond. Cat lives in Chevy Chase which straddles D.C. and MD. When I hear her bitch about living "way out" in Chevy Chase :rolleyes::rolleyes: it is so obvious to me that she is not a local. D.C. is a car town and she could be chilling with the other housewives in less than ten minutes. Walking distance, no, but this is not Manhattan.

• Members

Loved tonight's ATL eppy. I can't stand Phaedra. The bitch is so uppity that baby shower was UG-LAY and my man Dwight neeeds to take it down ten thousand notches.

Nene even drugged up is still da bomb. Glad she didn't have to break her nose completely and just got the sides done.

Kyle is a hot mess. Those wigs are horrendous and I giggle every time she tries to act Black.

Sheree and Khandi are the two girls with least drama and Cynthia is BORING. They should have gone with Victoria Rowell in a heartbeat.

• Members

^Sweeeeet!

I also just read that Teresa's husband and brother got into a fist fight at her nephew's Christening... more drama for Season 3 in NJ!

Atlanta was a trip last night - NeNe is my girl! I loved her line about "Imagining Phaedra on a horse... *snap* NOT a good look". :D

Phaedra is ridiculous and a horrible person, but I love watching her! She's such a character. Her baby shower was awesome and over the top.

• Members

I have been having Real Housewives marathons with my own real housewife!

OC: Can't wait for the upcoming season now that my girl Jeana is back!

NYC: I finally got caught up with the last season, I LOVED it. Such anger from all the women but most especially Alex, so personal between Jill and Bethenny, such drama with Kelly and Jill and Bethenny and Alex and Ramona and LuAnn. The addition of Sonia was fabulous, she's a riot. It's definitely the most 'real' of the shows if that makes sense, these women are never acting, they are straight up.

NJ: Once again, a really entertaining Italian melodrama! I love Caroline Manzo, she's like my own mom. I have to wonder how this show will do without Danielle, but that chick is just way too crazy to deal with. I wish Teresa had beat her ass instead of pushing Andy Cohen and Kim G (what a pot stirrer she was!)...sad to lose Dina, but maybe she'll be back.

DC: In the end, I really liked it. The reunion shows were definitely the best part. I love Cat and Lynda, true bad asses. What I really like about Cat, in contrast to most other housewives, is she talked smack to everyone's faces, not behind their backs. The show should have the Salahi's back simply to expose more of their lies and bullsh*t. It is clear that Michaele and her husband are absolutely deluded liars.

ATL: One of my faves of the bunch, have only seen the first two episodes, Nene and Kim are stars! Don't miss Lisa (full of sh*t) Hartwell at all. Phaedra is terrific. Cynthia doesn't add much (supermodel? really?), Sheree is such a mess (actress? really?) and Kandi continues to be the one with actual talent. So looking forward to the third and fourth episodes and really the whole season, it's looking GREAT.

BH: I love Beverly Hills! Though, as far as I can tell, none of these women live in Beverly Hills (Lisa and Adrienne live in Beverly Park, a guard gated enclave in the Beverly Hills Post Office that's home to MAJOR money, Camille is in my hometown of Malibu, Kim, Kyle and Taylor all probably live in Beverly Hills Post Office or Bel Air)...but I love this show. Lisa is basically the sister Joan and Jackie Collins didn't have (well actually, they do have a half sister, but she's nothing like them!), I just love Lisa. Adore her. This season looks fabulous.

• Members

I'm halfway through S6 of OC, and I'm loving it!

I got teary when Donn and Vicki renewed their vows. Don't divorce him, bitch!!

I have no use for Lynne. She sticks out like a sore thumb, is pretty much ignored by the other housewives (except for Gretchen). I liked Gretchen's gesture of reaching out to Alexa (who goes wailing around she's depressed), she asked Lynne about it and said it was OK. So...when Gretchen reaches out Alexa and Lynne get pissed. Whhhhhhhhhhaaaat?!

Tamra's SL is juicy. I felt really bad when she had to put the house up for sale. :(