Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kelly was INSANE last night and it looks to be continuing next week, i guess she's harboring some deep resentment for Bethenney

no Jill was very nice

i'm not digging NJ thus far, all the girls vs Danielle is already old, bring on a new housewife already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NY:

Kelly's meltdown was crazy. I knew she had her issues with Bethennny but I thought she put them to rest. Her behavior was uncalled for and over the top. I liked her before these last 2 episodes, but not so sure now

I have to say Im liking Sonja. I think the show needs her and she seems like she will be very interesting going into the future. The other new housewife that debuted a few weeks ago, I wasnt really feeling, but at least she didnt become a main one yet

NJ:

Danielle is pathetic. I couldnt beleive she held a seat for Jacqueline and Dina at the luncheon and proceed to make big speech about them not being there. Get a life already.

Did you see the preview with the gun and Danielle looking like she's about to call out a hit. This show is crazy....lol

• Members

yes. You should check them out. ATL was the first one that I watched and got me into the franchise but this season of NY is better than last season of ATL. NJ started off slow but its coming along as well.

Im not sure when ATL will return but it should be interesting especially with the drama thats happened since, like with Nene's family. Kim turning into a lesbian (probably for show! lol) 2 new housewives joining and Victoria Rowell possibly as a recurring housewife.

• Members

You dont like Kandi? I love her!

I think all the old housewives are returning. You can see the 2 new housewives here: http://www.examiner.com/x-20879-The-Real-Housewives-Examiner~y2010m4d1-Meet-your-2-new-Atlanta-Housewives-Cynthia-Bailey-and-Phaedra-Parks

You should check out the NJ trailer. Cant wait for the drama in this unfold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z2QXd86oGs

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, I really didnt like Kandi, she was boring to me, I did like her little rivalry with NeNe (my fave housewife).

Is there any you didnt like?

My all time favorite moments are when Kim tried to be a country singer, when Sheree cursed out the party planner, and that time Sheree and Kim got into at theat restaraunt. LOL!

There are probably more, that I just need to think on. :lol:

• Members

I had major hate for Sheree season 1. She got alot more appealing in the 2nd season. I couldnt stand Kim. Im with the other housewives in their hate for Nne.

Im up and down with Nene. She was my favorite in season 1 but didnt like how she tried to pick a feud with Kandi in season 2, who did nothing to her. I think she was just jealous to have another housewife on the show and of her friendship with Kim. IA that Kandi was boring in the bginning but I thougth she got better towards the end when she was more integrated with the rest. Its unfortunate to say, but I think her fiancee, AJ's death, helped solidify her place on the show and gave her an interesting story.

• Members

I'm sad NY is ending this week, i can't wait for the reunion though! Kelly is insane and either she mixed some serious drinks with her meds or she needs to go to a mental hospital, she seems obsessed with Bethenny

i hope NJ starts getting interesting tonight

Edited by Jikk77

• Members

I believe I'm two weeks behind on NYC. I still need to see Kelly's meltdown and the following episode with Jill arriving. Can't wait for the finale and the juicy reunion. With the previous two seasons the reunions were better than the actual season. I hope its the same this year. Will be sad to see the housewives go, but you still have Bethanny Getting Married which I'm sure will be a close enough spin-off to keep the NYC fans happy.

Unfortunately NJ is a total disaster this season. Four boring family members with no conflict and a woman none of them will even share scenes with. I'm sure they'll pull it together with one or two exciting episodes, but there is too much filler. They should've added someone who could've been a friend and ally to Danielle to make it work. I feel like they're stretching the drama of season one out too much.

If NJ makes it to season three (which it will) they need to do a major retooling. KEEP: Danielle, Theresa and Jackie. Dump Dina for sure and probably Caroline as well and think outside of Italian stereotypes when casting the other two women. Perhaps try a sports wife or something.

• Members

NJ got a whole lot more interesting this week and it looks to get even better next week when Dina confronts Danielle. Danielle is so psychotic! Like Jacqueline said, she is a nutjob. She is delusional to think she actually has a good grasp on reailty. I couldnt beleive her behavior at the charity benefit and how she kept twisting things to rationalize everything that was said or happened as some calculated plot against her. This would needs some serious help, for real.

Favorite line of the episode goes to Theresa: "Theresa only makes divas, not tomboys" LOL...I wonder what she would do if one of her princesses ended up a butch lesbian

Another good one was when she was asked about getting a tattoo. "Would you put a bumper sticker on a bentley?"

• 2 weeks later...