Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Word on the street (in my Gizelle voice) is that Kenya/Kim's altercation was about...

"Kim Zolciak raged out on Kenya Moore because she thought Kenya said something about her son, who was horribly injured by a dog bite -- and it took several cast members to hold her back.

Multiple 'RHOA' production sources tell us Kim went all Mama Bear while they were shooting over the weekend at a home in Atlanta. We're told Kenya and Kim were throwing shade as soon as they saw each other -- but when things got personal, it got out of hand.

Kim made comments about Kenya's new marriage being fake ... and Kenya fired back that Kim had pimped out her daughter to get John Legend tickets. Everyone we spoke to agrees to that much, but here's where it gets messy.

We're told Kim thinks Kenya said the Legend tix were for "your injured son." Others in the house say they never heard Kenya say the son part. Doesn't matter ... Kim was convinced and lost it ... rushing at Kenya, knocking over and breaking glasses on the way.

Cast members and production staff grabbed Kim and calmed the situation. We're told Kim immediately bounced, and is genuinely pissed -- not just "for the show" drama ... like last season." 

• Members

No Kim is lucky that Kenya didn't whoop her ass.

Kim, charging at people...

Please register in order to view this content

This the same broad that allowed NeNe to choke her and for Sheree to nearly scalp her. Does anyone honestly believe that Kim was gonna take down Kenya? When I read that Kim charged the room looking for Kenya, I laughed. 

They said that's when Marlo jumped in playing Captain Save-a-Ho.  Girl, go away and go back to popping your p*ss for old, rich White men. You're played out and irrelevant. 

The things these chicks will do to appease Nene and Kim. 

• Members

I'm tired of the new RHOA and it hasn't even aired yet.

Kim's MO is:

Be snarky

Act confused

Yell "bitch, whore, my man"

We're leaving

Grabs cigs, solo cup and her Ramon Pinot Grigio wine bottle

Exits

The HWs I'm interested in are Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya and maaaaaybe Shereé. The rest have absolutely nothing going on. 

• Members

I'm pretty sure she can. She grew in Detroit and has a boxing background. Many assume because Kenya didn't retaliate against Porsha when she pulled Kenya's hair that she can't fight. If anything, that moment made me question Porsha's fighting ability. She was a true gangsta, she would've popped Kenya in the face and dusted her crop until production and Andy pulled them apart. Kenya got up and walked away talking trash like it was nothing. Little girls pull hair. 

We all know for fact that Kim ain't no fighter. NeNe choked her and she did nothing. NeNe lunged at her on the bus, she did nothing. Sheree tugged her wig, she did nothing. Kim is scary as f-ck.

I doubt Kenya would've let Kim get a free lick in like she allowed Porsha. Kenya was playing Porsha out her position to get her demoted and it worked. If Kim & Kenya lock horns, Kenya is gonna beat the breaks off of Kim. 

• Members

Shannon is a f-cking nut. 

Who arms their enemy with sensitive info about themselves? She was asking for Kelly to decimate her ass. Kelly didn't even walk in the bathroom good and Shannon was telling her about her weight. Why would you do that? 

And Peggy is not fitting in at all. I hope she brings it later on the season b/c I still feel that Andy would've gotten maximum drama by bringing back Lizzie and Gretchen this season. 

• Members

The thing about Shannon is this: reports confirm she called the cops on David, they arrested him, he was charged, and he plead guilty. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3872070/Shannon-Beador-s-husband-David-arrested-battery-2003-arrest-report.html

The only person she has to blame for that information coming out is herself. She should not have gone on reality television knowing this kind of skeleton was in the closet. She is so easily provoked, this is not her genre. Kelly nuked her. Shannon made an absolute ass out of herself in that restaurant. Kelly's insults are mean, but also hilarious. I can't help but laugh my ass off with how effectively Kelly blew her out of the water. 

Shannon's trainer was a douchebag with his constant "wows" at her weight. I do feel sorry for Shannon because she's being swallowed by her weight...but then Shannon acts like a nutcase and I can't help but laugh. Shannon is very likely in the throws of menopausal hell, the weight is piling on and her constant dabbling in alternative treatments has likely overwhelmed her body. 

Lydia was very kind to pray over Shannon. 

Peggy is a dud. She looks like a dozen different people depending on the angle and makeup. At one point in the dinner she looked like Caitlin Jenner. 

Tamra is so bizarrely calm and adult. This is three episodes in a row. 

Vicki's small scenes were unimportant, but I still enjoy seeing her real life.

It's interesting how the OC producers are giving a nod to Big Little Lies with the way they're setting up scenes at the beginning of the episode. 

The end of the episode was amazing. Kelly's hormone comment and then "keep eating"...oh my god that was awful/hilarious. Shannon exploded! "This isn't my plate! You fu*kin bitch! That isn't my plate!"...and then Kelly laughing wickedly in the hallway. AND THEN Kelly pushing her face up against The Quiet Woman's window while Peggy and Lydia were talking. Hilarious. 

• Members

My thing with Shannon is, I wish Vicki and Kelly would call it out accurately when it comes to the abuse. Vicki did not lie. She stated a fact and David pled guilty to it, end of story. I hate that they keep saying Vicki lied when we know that isn't the case. I haven't seen tonights episode yet but I can't wait. I love Kelly lol. From what I've heard tonight was a keeper.