Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

NYC

This was one of the most enjoyable NYC episodes ever! I laughed so many times throughout.

Sonja, Bethenny, and Luann were all hilarious. So many great one liners but these made me laugh most:

"Rush to dinner? Why? They hate us!" - Sonja

"Putting makeup on Ramona's face is like throwing a deck chair off the QE2" - Bethenny

*multiple falls* - Luann

Luann is so lucky she fell so gracefully both times. She could have really injured herself. That drunk grin of hers was hilarious. 

Ramona and Tinsley got on my nerves. Ramona is obnoxious as hell and good lord that face was looking rough post procedure. I hope she had SPF50 on. Tinsley is such a whiney baby, constantly going to tears when something isn't comfortable...but I wouldn't have had this episode without them. 

Carole looked beautiful and I can't wait for drunk Dorinda in the next episode or two. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It wasn't a bad episode of RHONY..but I think if rather have had Ramona sit out the trip.  Sonja vs Tinsley, Bethenny being her usual bitter self and Luann and Dorinda would have been enough.

I think for season 10, they need to freshen up the cast a bit.  Or perhaps they need to take a cue from OC and not all film together as a group all the time.

• Members

Tinsley's voice is affected. I don't believe that is how she actually sounds if she was speaking naturally. She has a mix of Kardashian vocal fry, Paris Hilton pacing, and nasal whine that's totally unappealing. 

Her voice is so different from her mother's buttery Southern drawl I wonder if she does it just so she's totally different from her mother. 

• Members

That buttery Southern drawl was probably bred out of her by her NJ boarding school (Lawrenceville) where 90210 was probably en vogue at the time. Party coke and a lot of drinking and smoking might also account for the nasality/scratchiness of her voice. But that's just me speculating.

RHoNY:

The fun bus was definitely Bethenny, Dorinda, Ramona and Sonja's car to the villa! A few games of Marry F*ck Kill (Luann winning the F*ck title, the Radziwill money winning the Marry title) and Sonja's dick pic from a wrong number. THIS is the NY I love!

I know the annual Ramonja room grab is a RHoNY tradition, but we had to sit through 30 minutes of that mess. I am Team Ramona -- at odds with all sane viewers -- but every episode she makes it more difficult to root for and visualize her on the show next season. Bethenny is going to make sure she gets fired. Sonja should go because her SL this year was a snooze, but Andy loves when she shows up drunk on WWHL so maybe she is safe.

Luann was luminous this episode. Gracefully chatting with the manager of the villa, then drunkenly yapping with Ramona that night. I really liked her talk with Pinot Eyes; it seemed like there is, if not a friendship, then at least a RH sisterhood between them. Luann understands and empathises with Ramona. Ramona cannot actually empathise with anybody, but she does understand Luann, and they do have fun together.

Even Luann's falls were graceful. I thought she'd broken her arm with that second fall, though. Ouch.

Ramonja should cut their losses, move into Ramona's renovated apartment together, and get married. Sonja would have security, and Ramona would no longer be lonely. Two birds, one stone.

Edited by Cat

• Members

So going back to RHOC....i will agree that Shannon and Vicki are alike especially on how they mother their daughters.

Shannon and how she acted during Sophies first dance, when she was trying on make up, etc....reminds me of season 1 Vicki talking to Brianna before senior prom about not having sex, no drinking, etc...then crashing brianna's date at the mall in season 1.

Shannon's oldest just turned 16..and I can see Shannon doing those things by the time her oldest is a senior.  Hopefully, the spirit shown in one of her twins Stella will outwit the helicopter parenting of Shannon.  

• Members

RHOA

Nene threw a White Party, which was Kim's first day of shooting. Marlo was there and has made amends with NeNe. 

Please register in order to view this content

Apparently, Kenya was the target and caught heat from Marlo, Kim, Sheree, and NeNe, which resulted in her leaving early. 

Kandi wasn't in attendance as she is at Shamea's wedding. Porsha was not invited at all nor was she in attendance at Shamea's wedding. 

IMO, NeNe is staging her hostile takeover and Kenya and Porsha are her targets.