Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm glad Eileen is leaving because this show ruined her allure. Her personality didn't translate to reality television. Brittle and a lack of humour, with a bad habit for beating a horse to death, was never going to end well for her. 

Willa Ford strikes me as a potential huge bitch. I don't even know why. 

I hope Camille returns full time. I don't know what Adrienne would contribute. Rinna is on dangerous ground.

• Members

I'm interested to see Rinna without Eileen pulling her strings and whispering in her ear. Although, I was interested to see if her and Vanderpump would grow closer this season or cement their hatred for each other. God I hope they don't give Camille a diamond. Love her in the friend role, but unless I'm getting season 1 Camille then she can stay in the background.

Oh god, now I'm jamming out to Willa Ford. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

RHOC:

I'm not a fan of any of the tag lines. Vicki's is the best because it reminds everyone that she is the queen of OC, but it doesn't excite me.

I am excited to see the show with this group of women because I think they can bring the drama. I still hate Shannon, but at least self-righteous Heather won't be returning.

RHOBH:

I won't miss Eileen. Love her on the soaps but she was annoying on housewives. She definitely had class and elegance, but she was condescending and refused to let anything go. It didn't make her likable, in my opinion.

I really wish Lisa Rinna would have been let go. She may bring the drama but I think she is just mean.

I am happy Dorit is coming back. I loved her at the reunion this year because she wasn't afraid to put Lisa R, Eileen and Erika in their place. I love that she called them out on their stuff, especially Erika.

Speaking of Erika; I really enjoyed her season 6, but this past year I thought she came off as self-righteous and snooty. Next season I want to see someone knock her off her high horse.

LOVE Camille and would love to see her hold a diamond again!

• Members

Well with RHOC, you're goinna have to be patient if you want drama since all of them don't film together much till the last quarter of filming.  A lot more cliques and less group gatherings...and more focus on their family lives.

I think that might work...get out appetites and anticipation for when certain foes face off.

• Members

Seriously because I was starting to dislike her so much on RHOBH, I would groan anytime Ashley would show up on Y&R. And with her return to DOOL more than likely airing while RHOBH airs I'm glad I won't have to hate Kristen too.

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Thanks for the heads up! I'm actually shocked that Sony didn't encourage her to keep doing BH. Eileen created buzz for Y&R and Days by extension. But Eileen is in demand in the soap world, and for a 56 year old that is no mean feat nowadays in that industry. I admire her accomplishments even if I fell out of love with her on BH.

Yeah I felt the same way. Part of it was also the fact that Y&R was being ABCified in the worst possible way by JFP and Pratt. But I didn't enjoy watching ED on the show and couldn't look at Ashley the same way.

I feel sad for the wasted potential that was Eileen... her first season she was down to earth, voice of reason, funny and self deprecating. Second season she took LVP's little jabs and blew them way out of proportion. The cynical part of me wonders if she chose to support Yolanda because it was a no-brainer that a sick woman is the victim. Now of course we realise that Yolanda may have been playing them and us all. Or maybe ED just needed a SL.

The moment that shocked me with Eileen was at that reunion when she said to LVP: "I don't trust you and I don't like you." The latter was an especially hard, cold statement. Eileen came across as dismissive and judgmental. This was reinforced last season in Hong Kong when she, Rinna and Erika went in hard on Dorit.  I think she has lovely sides to her personality actually, but all we saw in the end was this inflexible, humorless attack dog, with an agenda.

The question now is: what on earth is Rinna going to do now that her ride or die girl is gone? Eileen had her back no matter what. I see in the picture posted of the women in Vegas that she is GLUED to Erika's side. Lmao. She burned her bridges with LVP, Dorit and Kyle.

Agreed... Dorit won me over with her logic, her calm, and her smarts in Hong Kong. She didn't let the three witchez belittle her -- and they were really beating her up, one by one! I loathe PK and couldn't warm to her at the beginning of the season, but I appreciate her much more now.

I think there is something about Dorit which is very happy, joyous, life-embracing. She doesn't seem to be a whiner or complainer, and that's so much more fun to watch than a HW who is perpetually dissatisfied and looking to project blame on others (*cough* naming no names, of course).

• Members

Potomac

Wow. That reunion was better than what I expected. I knew it'd be juicy but not THAT juicy. 

Monique was the MVP tonight. I really enjoyed watching her grind Gizelle and Robyn to dust. The Green-Eyed Bandits are nasty and foul as all the other women pointed out. Especially, Gizelle, who I used to like. Minus Robyn, Gizelle has no loyalty to anyone. I found it so weird that she came for Karen this reunion when they got along all damn season. 

Ashley won me over with calling them (Giz/Rob) out too. I'm glad she tossed Cha-Cha in the mix too. Ashley's marriage might not be perfect, but she doesn't hide it unlike others. *coughs* Robyn & Charrisse *coughs* 

Why are these people coming for Karen? What she does is none of these women's business. They are so pressed and bothered by her. 

Can I just say that we have a Porsha 2.0 on our hands with Robyn? This is the second reunion she's threatened to want to beat someone's ass for calling out the obvious. Last year it was Katie. This year, it was Ashley. Someone needs anger management...

Sneak peek for next week:

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

YES, so much to this! It was a GREAT reunion. 

Monique was definitely the MVP - she obliterated Gizelle and Robyn. Aggressive and forceful, like a hurricane - they didn't see it coming and were clearly taken aback by how sharply she destroyed them. 

Robyn is simply  too dumb. Good old fashioned stupid. And she hates it being pointed out, as if it's somehow concealed otherwise. The relationship with Juan is just pathetic. 

It's interesting to see how Charisse and Gizelle don't really like each other and when push comes to shove they'd happily kill each other. 

It's also interesting how Monique, Karen and Ashley all get along, though they have little in common with each other. There were so many instances where they complimented each other for getting the other couch on edge. 

Karen summed up my view of Ashley: she gets on my nerves, but I'm OK with her, she's alright. Ashley tells the unvarnished truth, be it good or bad for her or anyone else on the show. And she can take the heat. 

Karen bothers these women so much and I love it.