Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Shannon, I love you, but what happened?

Tamra, Kelly and Meghan look great!

Vicki is perfection: Queen of the OC.

NY's Kelly line was I'm living the American dream one mistake at a time. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am pretty underwhelmed by the OC intro/taglines 

Please register in order to view this content

I actually love Tamra's just because it's catchy, unique and fun to say.  

I don't understand Kelly's - someone help me.  If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you?  Wtf does that even mean?

Shannon's are usually catchy/fun, but not this one.  Boring.  Megan's is ok.  Peggy's is boring.  Lydia's is ok/to be expected, although would fit her mother more than Lydia.  Vicki's is ok.  Still has that whoo-hoo!  I love how her boyfriend is brought into the family in the background - it's an accepting moment which I think is touching.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I think by Kelly logic, she means that if you try and give your opinion that she's gonna give the business like she usually does. 

Again, they need someone new at Bravo to come up with their taglines. 

You can't tell me that same person that devises BH and NY's taglines are the same ones that come up with the same taglines for all the other cities. NY and BH are typically the cities with the best taglines season after season. I'm beginning to think that they need to just give full control to the housewives themselves, only intervening when the tagline is a total dud. 

• Members

I've really enjoyed NYC this season, it's had lots of enjoyable moments (this week's dinner party conversation being a good example, I laughed out loud repeatedly) but hasn't had many signature moments aside from Dorinda's...I think this trip to Mexico will have a few great moments. But I'd take this kind of NYC season then a gross toxicity like NJ or a boring mess. 

So far as the OC taglines go, I so agree. LOL to your analysis of Shannon's tagline. She looks like hell - I'm surprised she let herself get filmed for her opening like that - she could have hacked off 20 pounds by simply putting on a pants suit - that babydoll dress just emphasizes her weight gain. Vicki's is great because it reasserts her dominance. Peggy's is so basic. I am concerned she'll be a dud. 

• Members

Oh, for sure there is a place reserved for Tamra down there after she hid behind Crishuns and Pastures to rehabilitate her terrible image!

Please register in order to view this content

I just meant I liked her delivery.

Why am I not surprised that Porsha and Nene were somehow involved in this melée?  Especially ThugThot. 

IA that there are enjoyable moments (Dorinda in the Bronx!! The AS chat in this week's episode) and the NY HWs crack me up. Absolutely it is a thousand times better than NJ which is unwatchable. I love these HWs, and Dorinda in particular is saving the season. However, I can only express how I feel. First of all, I cannot with Bethenny. She went so far last year with trying to destroy Luann. And all because Luann beat her to the punch with her engagement? This year, we are told that the 'old' Bethenny is back. Bethenny's a victim, you guys!! It is Dorinda's-house-in-the-Berkshires fault that she keeps tearing a strip off someone! It's Jason Hoppy's fault that she routinely belittles everybody! I can't buy what she is selling anymore.

Secondly, Ramona and Sonja. These two used to bring joy to any HW vacation, lol. This year, they are clearly going through some emotional transitions. Ramona is spiralling out of control, and Sonja seems to have finally crumbled under the weight of her own problems and (relatively harmless) delusions. Truthfully, I welcome the fact we are seeing these women at difficult turning points in their lives; the problem is their unwillingness to acknowledge them. I, for one, would find Sonja more compelling if she expressed needing to downsize while struggling to maintain her 'Lady Morgan' persona. After all, Sonja's personality is so big. Seeing her acting petty with Tinsley (talk about a dud of a SL!) makes her look... small.

LOL re: Shannon's tagline, at least she wasn't hooting "I'm fat!!! Are you KIDDING me??" I don't mind that she looks like hell -- most of us ladies know it is a struggle sometimes. We have our thin day clothes and our fat day clothes hanging in the closet. I appreciate that Shannon puts it out there; obviously the problem is Shannon blaming somebody else for this latest 'drama.' What's more hilarious is that Vicki doesn't care about Shannon's opinion of her. She cares about Tamra's and possibly Heather's. But whenever Shannon tried to come at her last year with "Let me tell. You. Something, VI KEY," Vicki's eyes were already glazing over.

And totes agree about the pantsuit. Even a tailored skirt and top (to highlight a waist) + some spanx would have left Shannon looking very presentable. Maybe she wanted a dress that emphasized her predicament, though. Hmmm.

I can't even remember what this Peggy looks like. A bit like Lilly Ghalichi?

Edited by Cat

• Members

The problem I'm finding with this season is that it's the same ole same ole.  Tinsley is ok, but doesn't have an interesting life to explore and doesn't bring a spark that the show needs.

I'm also noticing there is way too much group interaction and a lack of an indiVicsual narrative.  I miss the days when the women did their own thing and didn't need another housewife in the scene with them.

I think at least 2 or 3  should be cut..and hire 1 or 2 newbies...married with kids and lives outside the group that we can see and gasp in awe.

RHOC sounds like it will be less group...and I think that works better...it where our appetite for a showdown if we are made to wait for it.

• Members

It's too soon to confirm anything, but for the first group event in Vegas I believe, these are the girls we know went for BH:

LVP, Rinna, Dorit, Erika, Kyle, Adrienne, Camille and newbie one hit wonder Willa Ford (I Wanna Be Bad was her one hit). 

Many speculated Brandi was also back but it was Willa in the picture not Brandi. Looks like Eileen might be gone considering this was their first major group event and she wasn't there. I'd also expect ether Adrienne or Camille back full time if they're being included on a trip this early. We shall see!

• Members

La sigh...but this might be a good thing.

WILLA FORD  as in the singer with the hot CBS promos in the late 90s/early 00s. LOVE. 'did u understand about that?'

As for the OC taglines...

SHANNON. Karma.

TAMRA. Hate to admit it, but I love its tongue-in-cheek-ness.

MEGHAN. Speaking of tongue-in-cheek...fave. Just hope she is the voice of reason again this year.

KELLY. Hehe. Never change.

PEGGY. okay.

LYDIA. I liked it. I know little of her, but she seems quirky, but firm.

VIKI. You let them hos know what's up. Love the whooos.

• Members

I'll miss Eileen. I liked how sane she was and thought she brought class to the show. I also will miss her beauty. She may not have been the most fashion forward, but she is just gorgeous to look at. I do believe it was her choice and not her getting fired because Andy loves her and even has her on his Then and Now show. I fully expect her popping up and a potential return in the future.