Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Wow!  Here is a link to the Post article... this should make for an interesting Season 3.  I didn't realize her husband was 70.  I can't believe they sold that house for ~$1M under value.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/07/05/real-housewives-of-potomac-star-karen-hugers-husband-and-his-company-owe-millions-in-back-taxes/?utm_term=.47e9bcc0febb

In OC news, Kelly Dodd got into a physical altercation with a man on July 4th:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/05/real-housewives-orange-county-kelly-dodd-fight-guy-4th-of-july/

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep, they had to offload the Potomac house mighty quick! She's lucky this came out AFTER the Reunion because Charrisse and the others would have been all over this. She is unlucky in that this is a pretty sizeable double-lien and if they can't pay it off... well, the IRS has thrown Real Housewives into the slammer before. 

Please register in order to view this content

Don't eff with the IRS!

As for Kelly Dodd, the dude was trying to steal her drinks, sunglasses and PURSE. Then he punched her in the stomach?? wtf? He's lucky she didn't kick his ass. BTW in that video there is some obnoxious male onlooker miming some BJ motion while Kelly is yelling at the alleged thief -- SO nasty. If that man did try to snatch her belongings, she is well within her rights to scream at him and call the cops!

• Members

Re: Karen

That is a lot of tax debt Ray and his company owes. And that's something I'd point out: it isn't Karen's tax debt - who knows what exactly she knew and when she found out. She would have been so mortified by it it's no wonder she denied any problems for as long as she could. 

It doesn't change the fact that the other women, except Monique, have been piling on Karen and taken a lot of pleasure in her misfortune. And that reflects poorly on them - not Karen. 

• Members

You can hate on Karen as you like - you're a viewer, Karen put herself out there to be judged, play on, player.

But the other Potomac ladies? No. They know her. Most were friends of hers before the show started. They're all mean and I bet have a few financial issues of their own. Ashley, Charrisse, Robyn and Fauxnessa L. Williams are all beyond hateful. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I know y'all ain't up in here talking about the Grand Dame like that!!!! So what if she and the Black Bill Gates are having issues. They'll fix 'em. However, none of the other women can talk. Ashley is a damn sugar baby. Word on the street is that Gizelle's ex still takes care of her. Robyn (and Juan) allowed some idiot to strip them of their fortune. Charrisse is getting taken care of by Eddie ... for now! None of them heffas need to concern themselves about the Grand Dame! But I am not surprised that this came out. At the end of the day, when it comes to the Grand Dame Huger...

• Members

I agree. I enjoy lots of little moments, but overall I am finding this season a bit of a chore to get through. Maybe the NY HWs themselves are, too. It's like they are going through the motions.

Woo hoo!!! I just rewatched Season 8 OC (with Lydia the first time) -- arguably my favourite season, and with a lot of drama, but in some ways the least toxic.

Lydia's latest tagline is ACK and Shannon's is a snore. I'm surprised she didn't screech "I'm fat!!!! It's all Vicki's fault!!!!" I can't even remember Kelly's.

I kind of like Tamra's? The New Peggy's tagline I have heard somewhere before (Kelly Bensimon, RHoNY, Season 4!). 

Vicki's is FAB. "Either go big or go home. And I'm NOT going home!" Get off my show, Shannon! LOL. Truthfully, I'm glad Shannon is back, if only for the drama factor.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat, I hate Tamra's tagline. I am tired of pushing religion when we all know she's nothing but a charlatan. There's a special corner in Hell for a creature like her. 

Yup. Peggy's line is Kelly's but they just added sports car in it. They need to hire new tagline writers. 

LMAO (re: what you said about Shannon)! I am surprised that isn't her tagline either. 

Got some RHOA tea! Apparently, a fight broke out between Lamarra (a friend of Nene's) and Shamea. Porsha and Nene were apparently involved in the altercation too.