Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't mind Tinsley. She doesn't bother me. I do wish that she'd get her hustle on, and get back to being the businesswoman we used to know her as. I like that she is the gentle soul amongst these women. 

I don't think NY needs to fire anyone this year; however, they do need to add a housewife for their 10th season ... Jill. 

• Members

Image result for i don't know her gif\

Tinsey is a friend, not a housewife. Bravo screwed up by giving her an apple. This season should have been her audition for a possible upgrade next. As it stands, she doesnt have enough material to sustain or justify being a housewife. Every time they focus on her, she's talking about her mugshot and crying about being arrested

• Members

Agreed. Tinsley was relevant 10 years ago. Those days are over. And I wouldn't ever say she was a businesswoman. She successfully licensed her name. When Sonja Morgan is more relevant you know you're in trouble. At best she's a friend of the housewives. And soon she needs to be an ex friend of the housewives. 

Tinsley's mother, on the other hand, is a star. I could listen to her Southern drawl slam Ramona with a subtle "That's very attractive" on repeat. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Bestie boo, why must you come for me at times?! 

Tinsley was known back in early to mid 2005 for being a NYC socialite and having a pocketbook line. She was like the NY equivalent of Paris but less trashier. 

And I think she's delivered this season; she's given Sonja a story and had to deal with her crazy. That's good enough. 

• Members

Potomac

Why are these women so obsessed with why Karen moved out of Potomac? I wouldn't even care. I doubt Karen is having financial issues or someone would've spilled it by now. I doubt it is marital too. I'm hearing that it might have something to do with her mother and wanting to move closer to her. I still do think though that Karen didn't need a damn 9 bedroom house. Just too ostentatious. 

Monique new house is gorgeous. I know once she gets done, it is gonna be everything. I am not surprised she is finished with it as I'm sure it'll serve as her story next year. 

Robyn sticking with Juan is just plain stupid. I think he's only entertaining her b/c he fears someone will approach his territory. 

Sneak peek of the reunion: 

• Members

Potomac

Go get 'em Karen! Rip them all to shreds at the reunion. 

The way Bravo edited Karen's anniversary party into the trailer at the beginning of the season was very clever because I'd spent the whole season waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan at that party...and then it didn't. In fact, Karen cried because she was touched about her mother...an issue they didn't touch on at all throughout the season. Her poor mother looked so vulnerable. No wonder Karen has been stressed out - she IS dealing with a lot when her mother is struggling with dementia. Honestly, how dare these stupid women pile on her when she's dealing with a real life problem. They have no shame.

I'm all for Ashley ripping Robyn a new one - even though her own marriage is a shambles and she shouldn't be throwing any stones from her glass house. The scene between Robyn and Juan was uncomfortable to watch. She's in a dysfunctional non-relationship and he's a smooth talker, and she's eating up his bullsh*t with a spoon. What a fool. 

Giselle is bitter, bitter, bitter. She thinks she's so fabulous, yet all I see is a Vanessa L. Williams wannabe. That poor guy she was stringing along. She clearly doesn't like a 'nice guy' so she gets what she deserves that retired basketball player. 

Charisse is ridiculous and has a nasty attitude. She has a permanent "smelling the fart acting" expression on her face. She is a loser. 

Monique has a nice house and her husband seems into her. Good for her. But I think she was a dud. Did she really bring anything to this season? Would it have been really different without her? I doubt it. 

• Members

@DaytimeFan, I think that Monique was clearly cast to be a solid ally for Charrisse. I don't mind her and she does deserve another season; however, this show needs two fiery personalities to join the show next season and make it a solid 8. I've suggested Mica from Blood Sweat and Heel, and that Bravo needs to woo her to move there and join the show. If Bravo really wanted to go all out, I'd suggest Tiffany "New York" Pollard be brought onto this show. She's bring the right amount of press coverage and hilarious drama this show could need. With rumors that Kenya is about to leave ATL this season too to move to NY with her hubby, they might need to see of her husband will opt to move to the DMV area, so she can help give them a boost.