Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dare I say that the fact that Apollo is a low-life fraudster makes him even more attractive to me??!?  RE:Andy/Apollo Hookup- I didn't know there was any such rumor (got any Links to said rumor?).  I'd believe it.  Apollo's been to prison.....twice now.  He's a sexual, arrogant, narcissistic man.  I'm sure the line was crossed even before prison.  IMO, bisexual men (not women) are usually extremely sexual beings who are very much in love with themselves.  Ironically, the bad boy type that many women and gay men are attracted to.  I'd put money on Apollo flirting with Andy for years, knowing he's loaded, and trying to set up a little hedge fun for himself after he went to prison.  So yeah, I'd imagine it happened and I wouldn't be surprised if Andy is waiting for him to come out so he can be his "kept" man and Apollo is leading him on along the way.   I mean, I could produce an 8 year series about this very relationship (that I've maybe made up in my head!).

I'll always miss Miami.  The "limp penis" read was Adriana's best line (and line reading) EVER!

Edited by juniorz1

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd have to go with Apollo (ATL) before the fraudulent stuff was revealed and Eddie Judge (OC) as well.... but don't forget Lisa Wu-Hartwell's man season 1-2 of ATL, Ed Hartwell. He was all types of yumminess... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I can see that! And dare I say that this made him extremely attractive to Phaedra and Kenya (Miss Kenya might deny it, but she has a thing for bad boys). That scene in Anguilla in the grotto, Kenya in a bikini, breathing heavily and looking up at Apollo, who quickly divested himself of most of his clothing in order to partake of a grotto swim!

Image result for kenya apollo gifs

LOL it was a rumor bandied about on Tamara Tattles. But yes, it would make such good story/fan fiction! I imagine many a gay fan has hoped that Apollo had experience on both sides of the fence -- and I don't just mean the prison fence! 

Sigh... Miami... without Joanna and WITH Karent... would have been epic.

• Members

Joanna was needed on Miami, if only for added messiness.   She's like a younger, brattier, more mean-spirited Dorit.  She provides too much fodder for the other Housewives to be let go.

I mean, when he grabbed Kenya and brought her into that pool- the chemistry just LEAPED off the screen.  I don't think they ever hooked up, which is why their onscreen chemistry was palatable.  In my experience, the chase is often hotter than the sex.

• Members

We will agree to disagree on Joanna -- I personally thought the others drummed up more interesting drama than her labored "Romain doesn't get it up for me no more" SL. Joanna's nasty comments to Lisa Hochstein about her inability to conceive sealed it for me -- get that stinky coochie mama off my screen!

I don't think Kenya and Apollo hooked up either. I think Kenya drew the line at his being married unlike Porsha & Peter Thomas -- or so say Mama Joyce's streets. Doesn't mean she wasn't attracted, though!

Ugh crazy-pants LeeAnn still an utter loon. I'll give her props for showing up at Stephanie's in costume as her new nemesis -- but is Stephanie really a worthy opponent? She's so nice and normal. LeeAnn vs that husband-stealing ice-bitch Cary would be better.

• Members

Ramona is gonna get chewed out at the reunion after tonight. She deliberately invited Harry and Misty to her housewarming party to stir the pot. I'm sure production coaxed her into doing it, but Ramona is gonna be all alone catching hell from Luann. Just messy.

Tinsley knew damn well that she didn't wanna stay downtown where Carole stays. She knows she wants a nice, lush penthouse. I see she and Bethenny get into it about Bethenny's old apartment next week. I feel like that is coaxed by production too. 

I enjoyed the scenes of Carole/Dorinda going to the Women's march. Glad that those 2 are repairing their bond again after it took a hit last year. 

• Members

It's gone so far this season with Ramona. She's always been messy af, but the reason it worked for the audience was there was usually some cold, hard truth to what she was saying (see: Ramona speaking truth to Bethenny crossing the Brooklyn Bridge, or dealing with Jill). Or it was hilarious (see: Heather trying and failing to change up Ramona's style). This season, it's like she has come unglued. She is actively striving to hurt Bethenny's professional reputation and LuAnn's marriage with half-truths and alternative facts. I don't recall her doing anything nearly as offensive even with Simon & Alex. It's like the producers told her to do something or else risk getting canned. Well, she has gone above and beyond and it might actually get her fired anyway. If Bethenny can eventually convince the other ladies not to film with Ramona (something Jill tried to do to Bethenny in S3), Ramona will be as good as gone.

It's funny: Luann has been the target of Ramona's jealousy since day one, but she has never refused to film with her. It's like she understands that for both her and Ramona, RHoNY is their paycheck, and if they have to film together, so be it. Bethenny OTOH is already done with her, and it won't take much arm-twisting for Carole the lapdog to follow suit. Dorinda's pretty much done with Ramona too after she tore up her beloved Berkshires house. That just leaves Tinsley (who couldn't give af) and Sonja.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHONY has a largely good cast but needs a shot in the arm. I'm surprised they haven't looked at other Bravo shows, or NY based reality shows to poach talent. I'd love to see Mica from Blood, Sweat and Heels for example as a new HW. She was interesting and always seemed like a better fit here than there since she's closer in age to the NYC girls. Tinsley and Jules before are just boring. They'd be fine as friends, but not as actual housewives. NYC needs to think outside the box when it comes to casting. They try to keep everything very vanilla which is limiting the shows potential.