Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Charrisse irritates me to no end. She has as much class and style as a cold sore. Her makeup and hair systems are just tragic. But it's her voice that really breaks my spirit. That strange nasal whine with the slightest tinge of a faux classy accent - like something Lauren Hutton would have conjured up for a 1980s miniseries. 

I want to see Karen nuke each of these women at the reunion. She has the Burger King cashier street cred to get it done.

• Members

That OC preview was everything! I loved Lydia her first year and I still do. She on paper is boring with the potentially self-righteous Christian background, but she was nothing like I expected. She was fun and always fair, regardless of how unpopular her opinion, like when she went against Heather even though all the women kissed her ass. I'm glad in her return it seems she's still like that and isn't just going to turn on Vicki because Tamra and Shannon tell her to. That one scene has me so pumped for the new season!

Now as for that Dallas preview...looks just as boring as before. They needed a total retool and some diversity. It's Dallas, in Texas yet there are no black or Hispanic housewives? Do they not know Texas?

• Members

@Chris B, I think once the 2 new girls are thrown into the mix of Dallas, it'll pan out to be a better season. I am hoping that this show does like Miami did the second season and had a stellar season. Sadly, Andy screwed Miami up going into the 3rd season, but I digress...

Oh and I enjoyed Lydia getting ShanLoon together. I hope this occurs all damn season.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/06/20/lisa-rinnas-daughter-amelia-signed-img-models-plus-photos-trip-paris/

Lisa Rinna, Amelia, & Delilah In Paris

Welp. Looks like Rinna has now succeeded in Yolanderwhoring both her babies a modeling career of some ilk.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I don't mean to be mean, but those two girls are not model material to me. They are cute girls in real life, but they are not stunning models. Much as I despise Yolanda, Gigi and Bella (after her nose job and new jaw) LOOK like models. They are amazons on the runway and are photogenic. The Rinna girls just do not pop off the page. And yes, I'm aware Amelia might already have a new nose in the above picture.

Lydia has a backbone! Back in S8 she stood up to Heather's snottiness, politely but firmly. She balanced a friendship with Alexis and the rest of the cast (and was one of the few new HWs Tamra did not have beef with). She also stood up to Slade and Gretchen trying to belittle her and imply she had an eating disorder. Slade really showed what a bully he is towards women that season. And Gretchen just looked like an effing idiot backing 'her man' for being an a-hole. Lydia can read people pretty well, and now that she seems to be exposing Shannon's drama-queen BS, I think I am going to love her even more!

Seems to me that the only reason Lydia didn't continue into S9 is because of what happened when Brianna's husband Ryan went PTSD bonzo on Lydia's mom. Hopefully with Ryan still in Oklahoma, Lydia's fairy-dust mom can appear every now and then. 

It's so funny you remember him as the hotness -- I couldn't remember what he looked like, so I've gone back to rewatch S9 lol. He's cute and all, but my taste in RH husbands is really questionable: I used to think Chris Laurita was a hottie. From an objective POV, NY's Mario Singer and BH's Mauricio (or "More-REESE" and Kim snarled at him) are or were considered the prettiest RH husbands, apparently. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh I remember your Chris Laurita obsession.  Quite well.  To be fair, I think Chris would make a damn fine husband.   My Real House Husband rankings you ask?  Ok, if I must....

1. Apollo Nida (ATL)

2. Romain Zaga (Miami)

3. Doug McLaughlin (OC)

4. Mauricio Umanski (BH)

5. Christian (Lizzie's Hubby, OC)

Honorable Mention- NotGay Eddie Judge (OC), NotGay Simon (OC)

I loved me some Christian- his laid-back , very California approach to life and hair.   Romain's squinting really turns me on.   Doug's undercover gigolo Christian sex appeal.  Mauricio's chemistry with Camille is and was always fire.   But Apollo is a damn God.

• Members

Yeah Christian was cute. And funny! And Romain! How could I forget his Frenchie gorgeousness?

Image result for adriana limp penis gifs

I kid, I kid! FTR, I think Romain had more chemistry with Adriana than that soulless trashpot Joanna. I really liked his straight-up approach to everything. (God, I miss Miami sometimes).

Apollo was beautiful looking. You can tell that Ayden is going to be as stunning as his dad when he grows up. It's just too bad that Apollo was such a low-life fraudster. Andy Cohen seemed quite enamoured of him, too. You think there was any truth to the rumor that Andy tapped that before Apollo traipsed off the prison?