Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Karen and Charisse went to town on each other and I loved every minute of it.

Robyn around men was absolutely pathetic and awkward. That bitch is not and will not ever be over her cheating ex.

This was the first episode where I actually liked Gizelle. And she and Monique appeared to have legitimately squashed their beef which I liked.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really feel for Robyn.  Having made the same mistake so often in my life, I totally understand the place she's coming from.  Everyone knows it doesn't end well but you.  And I can't really blame her because that Juan is sex on a stick and seems like a really good guy to me.  I don't pity her or look down on her.  I empathize with her.  My heart went out to her in that therapy session.

• Members

You are hitting the nail on the head.  And I can relate to that feeling.  I actually don't feel that he's completely uninterested, more like he's keeping her on a string, which makes it even more difficult to watch.   I am rooting for her but as I said, I doubt this is going to end well.  But keep her on the show because when she hits rock bottom, I'm interested to see how well (or badly) she handles it.   It's a bitter, often poisonous pill to swallow when the reality sets in.

• Members

I'd take Kenya over Gizelle too..

Gizelle is probably my least favourite housewife out of all the franchises right now. She's so unbearably insecure and cocky. She and Karen both need to humble themselves. They come across so unlikeable. Bitter, tired and old.

• Members

Thank you DaytimeFan for summarizing where we're at before next week's season finale. What progress they've all made, ha! 

I gotta admit, they're finding their groove in terms of making the show interesting. Sadly, I still find the majority of the cast unlikable and I enjoy making fun of them mostly. 

Oops, I take that back. This is a better write-up of where Potomac currently stands! 

Ugh. Charriiisssseeee. I feel about her the way my hubby feels about LuAnn (the nerve!) and OC's Tamra. At least in her VT's, she looks... awake? Alert? Sober? I mean, it's sad how her stylist spends hours on her and all it takes is her droopy doped up eyes to bring it all crashing down.