Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHoNY

I say they showed enough of the wedding to say it was in the show.

Please register in order to view this content

IMHO.

LuAnn's son is a hottie.

It was nice to see her happy.

Sad that next week (neat time jump btw) the girls are back at it with her.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Would you say Nene was a little intimidated by Kandi?

Omg just waiting for July and the OG of housewife shows to come back.  Im concerned 7 is too much on the OC...theyve always had 5 and 6 in the past...and it was always more family oriented.  I hope having 7 won't dilute the family element of the show.

• Members

OC: After some of the messiness and darkness in the past couple seasons, I think it'll be nice to have a broader cast to bounce around. It looks like a great blend of the crazies and the semi-sane. I forgot Gretchen pops in, plus a lil Lizzie for us to whet our appetite. 

Potomac: Yeah, having Gizelle seated next to Andy seems like they're trying too hard. You'd think she'd be the breakout star, and I fully hoped for that to happen during the beginning of the first season, but her "feud" with Monique (who should be in the middle, not the end) was so petty, and in general, she always comes off as a hater and a have-not who pretends to have. 

P.S. Overall, I think Monique was a fabulous add to the cast, and she definitely needs to return next year. I have no doubt her mother-in-law would love a lil "Mama Joyce" camera time now that she's had a taste of it. 

• Members

I just saw your post and IA. The only difference between this and other past weddings is that the entire episode didnt revolve around the wedding and that was bc the other women werent invited, hence production had to balance the screentime elsewhere. They showed enough of what was needed of the drama-free event which only included 2 cast members

• Members

RHoNY

Agree with everyone here that Luann's wedding was the perfect length to be shown. I couldn't sit through the entirety of Pandy Vanderpump's one-hour special on BH so I am appreciative that we got Lu's best bits in under 15 mins.

Even though Luann's marriage is clearly headed over a cliff, it's her bed and she wants to lie in it. I imagine Luann's loneliness is her number one reason for marrying Tom; she enjoys hanging with him and she is a social creature. I can't hate her for wanting another chance at happiness. 

Jill really REALLY REALLY wants back on RHONY. Well, she'd be welcome at this point. I can't see Tinsley lasting beyond this season.

I've been having a hard time motivating myself to catch up on RHoNY. Part of it is because ever since last season, Bethenny has kind of ruined the enjoyment for me. I know this year is meant to be her 'comeback season' as the Bethenny we all once 'loved and laughed with.' It's not happening for me. She's so abrasive and cold and mean. (And btw that ice drinking luge at her holiday party is a mono outbreak waiting to happen). Carole is awful too. I can't believe they trekked to Chinatown just for Carole to turn her nose up at the food. Asian cuisine, to me, is some of the most delicious on earth. Carole fronts as being so hipster and sophisticated, but she looks tone-deaf with this so-called 'comedy' moment.

BTW, read somewhere that Carole's VTs are written in part by professional gag writers. Is this true? I thought she was the writer?? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

I hope Andy's warming back up to her, because I'd honestly love it. I would hope this time around, she'd be more humbled and grounded and not think of herself as Queen Bee who can get away with anything and still remain on the show. She was on WWHL with LuAnn a couple days ago, and it was classic Jill. Always giving her two cents, but it wasn't too snarky to not enjoy. 

If Danielle Staub can return, anything is possible. 

P.S. If I ever decide to get a facelift decades from now, I want the number of Jill's doctor. Well done! 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Omg Jill's facelift is absolutely perfect! She resisted the urge to have her nose done, or to modify her face significantly. Consequently she looks like herself. Only younger and 100 times more radiant! I can now see why Bobby fell for that auburn haired firecracker back in the day.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Love you all, but haters, LEFT. lol.

I thought it was a great length and I wanted to see it ever since her People mini-interview about it. And then the time jump was flawless.

I don't know enough of Jill's history except that she's evil. But she looked good.

ETA: Speaking of looking good, great to see LuAnn wear what she has in the opening on the show. She looked just as fierce. But I love it when the RH wear their clothes on show (Season 1 Kyle of RHoBH with her strapped black dress comes to mind.)

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I didn't see it but I am not surprised. Sonja's men always start off lusting after her and then lust (and chase) after Wh*reAnn. I'm sure after she's done with this ploy with Tom that she'll pursue him too. She always does. 

I think the one time that Sonja got one over on LuAnn was in s5 when she hooked up with the pirate after Luann stopped screwing him once everyone called her on it.