Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Meanwhile, this past Sunday, POTOMAC dropped to 1,069,000 million without Atlanta for a lead-in. 

For me, Tinsley is flapping around aimlessly. There's no roots to her, whereas Kristen and Jules were married (and Kristen had kids). Tinsley doesn't even have her own home. It feels like she's just bunking with Sonja for a few weeks to film the show and then she'll jet back to wherever. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought it was funny how they included that. They broke the 4th wall in a very casual manner (as opposed to someone getting into a physical altercation), but at least it adds something new to the story. They made her look so naive meanwhile, all smiles in the kitchen. 

Monique and her husband remind me of this funny meme... 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Cheshire:

I've caught up and I am ready for next week's finale. 

Dawn still remains to be a drain. I can see now why Tanya is using Leanne's mishap w/ Dawn as an excuse to step away from her too. The fact that Dawn told Tanya that the issue between she and Leanna is none of Tanya's business is crazy. It IS Tanya's business seeing as the 2 of them stayed inserting her in it. 

Also, I am glad that Lauren blew up Dawn's attempt to find a reason to blame something on Ampika. It was Lauren who told the girls not to attend Nic/Royston's 'event' b/c it wouldn't end well. Dawn is obsessed with channeling her anger towards Ampika, who gives not one damn about Dawn. 

I don't get why the women care about Ester being a gold-digger. It was obvious! However, I just want Ester to go away. 

Dawn appointing Nic/Royston as her kids' godparents is an obvious dig at Leanne and Tanya. If I am not mistaken, wasn't Leanne Dawn's eldest daughter godmother? And she is doing this to Tanya b/c she's pissed that Tanya backed off from the christening, which Dawn was supposed to be appointed Ralphie's godmother alongside Leanne. 

Finally, these women are talking about the issue at hand--that Dawn owes Leanne money! I am so glad that Tanya blurted it at the table! I cannot wait for next week wither when Leanne slaps Dawn's hand. Dawn loves to get in folks faces, and I so believe Sinitta's story that Dawn got physical with her; she gives me vibes that she gets physical when folks don't comply with what she wants. 

• Members

Great post. And that's the moment I'm seriously looking forward to. Leanne has found her voice and her slapping down Dawn's pointed finger is going to be amazing. 

I loved how Lauren copped to everything and Dawn had no ammunition. It really does seem that everyone is closing in on her. 

• Members

All I know is that Magali has to be somewhere cheesing like a Cheshire cat b/c she said all this crap about Dawn back in seasons 1 & 2. 

And Dawn knew that Lauren had said it b/c Lauren told her she said it at the wedding! What boggles my mind is that Dawn tried to take it and run with it again when Nic/Royston told her. She's so stupid, and is grasping at straws. Dawn wants Ampika to be in the hot seat so badly that it is sad at this point. 

• Members

Ah yes Bethenny, I knew my goodwill towards you wouldn't last long. She was salivating at the chance to do more talking [!@#$%^&*] about Tom after just giving him that phony apology on last week's episode. The women truly don't understand that the Tom/Luann relationship is none of their damn business. It's clear the two of them have an arrangement that works for them. Why do they care so much?

• Members

The women, aside from Dorinda and to a lesser extent Sonja, want to show their moral superiority to Luann. They think they are better people because they don't conduct their lives the same way Luann does.

And that's total crap. 

If Luann and Tom have an arrangement that works for them what business is it of anyone else's? They are grown adults, no children are involved and everyone has their eyes open. In fact, Tom seems to really like Luann. 

Bethenny and Ramona are terribly scarred from their divorces and they're projecting their insecurities onto Luann's relationship. Carole is just a bitch. Tinsley doesn't care or have any skin in that game.

Sonja is delusional about Tom but also seems pretty live and let live. I think she knows Luann has an arrangement, doesn't judge it, but also had concerns about how it works in practice. I can understand hat. Dorinda is loyal. 

• Members

NYC

These women need to stop talking about Luann's relationship. Thats why they werent invited to the engagement party. Dorinda is the only one that is truly her friend

Tinsley has failed to make an impression with me. She should have been a friend, not a housewife.  

Sonya was overreacting

• Members

Ashley realizing the only thing she brought to that marriage was youth and coochie, neither unique.  She needs to find something that Michael hasn't financed and make her own money.  Michael has enough money and interests to step back and let Ashley run that restaurant how she sees fit. Nobody is jonesing for kangaroo. 

Robin still in denial and I don't feel bad for her. I hope Juan shows up at an event with a woman as Robin looks on.  Jaun is there for his sons because he didn't have a dad and Robin is turning that into something else. She needs to ask him to leave and reassure him that he can see the boys when he wants. She's too pathetic for words and its hard to watch. 

Monique is really a great addition to this show!

Until Gizele is kicked in the throat, I won't rest!