Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

22,405 posts in this topic

RHONY:

 

"The whole crusty vagina crowd is up here at 3 o'clock in the afternoon dressed in pastels and florals."

 

Apparently, we're going to be seeing a nicer, happier Bethenny on our screens this season. :huh: Not after that comment! Yes, Bethenny has a biting wit, but she clearly thinks she is sooooooo above these women. Because she has a "business empire." But not so far above them that she can't bring along a basket of Skinny Girl promotional sh*t and stick it in front of the camera at Sonja's! Sales must be flagging.

 

I like Tinsley! I like that we have a newbie who isn't batshit crazy. *side-eyes Kelly Dodd and Eden Sassoon* <_< I heard of Tinsley Mortimer way back in the early 2000s when NY socialites were the New Supermodel, and Anna Wintour kept featuring them in Vogue. Her fall from grace was pretty spectacular. After she had an affair in NY and asked Topper Mortimer for a divorce, she was shunned by the NY social world. She went back south to start again, and in Miami hooked up with a Fanjul scion (the Fanjuls are Cuban sugar money -- Papa Fanjul has mega bucks and mega power in Florida, and was not happy that one of his offspring was tangled up with an older scandalous divorcée). He was on drugs and violent, and she was probably on some of the hard stuff, too. There were arrests for domestic violence (him) and stalking (her), and I guess after the mugshot mess, her mom stepped in and got her sober. And now she's back in NYC, apparently on good terms with her ex-husband Topper and wanting to get back in with her old social circle, but I don't know how easy that is going to be if she hangs with real housewives at Boutique. We'll see; in the meantime, I wish her well and hope she shows us her 'authentic self' [(c) every Real Housewife in history] on this show. She was a young girl who get famous too quickly, and now she is older and wiser, and that is always interesting.

 

I see Bethenny is giving Tinsley the cold shoulder and it doesn't surprise me. Last year B was jealous of Jules because she was skinnier than her, and jealous of Luann for getting a marriage proposal. Tinsley's social connections are probably a source of additional petty jealousy on Bethenny's part, as she feels she is slumming it in the reality tv pond.

 

Not sure if Luann's marriage to Tom is really one for the ages like she pretends, but I can't fault her for wanting her friends to at least wish her well.

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NYC

 

Another good episode that clearly demonstrates they've upped the production values noticeably. Case in point: when Bethenny made the crack about Luann's hat, and the editing snapped to a side shot of Luann walking down the street with the hat on, it looked cinematic. 

 

I like Tinsley for what she is: an upper class trainwreck. The stories about her and the Fanjul heir are worth a Google. I really loved her scene with Sonja about finding a new man - Sonja is hilarious and seems good hearted.

 

I feel sorry for Sonja to an extent. This looks like a beat down of a season for her. I definitely understand where Dorinda's coming from and she's right to attack Sonja if Sonja has taken jabs at her - especially based on the stupidity of the Berkshires. Sonja should be grateful to Dorinda for keeping her out of it.

 

But I don't understand why Luann can't take Sonja's words at face value. Tom is a cheater. Luann is cool with it. Sonja is saying she's there for Luann with or without Tom. While I do think Sonja would like to be married again, I don't think she'd actually stoop to Tom. Sonja has a strong sense of self (whether deluded at times or not) that Luann doesn't have (and I say that as someone who likes Luann!)

 

Bethenny and Ramona and Carole didn't have much to contribute except snark. I loathed the scenes with Carole being a snob about her election knowledge. After watching her look down on Ramona, I look forward to seeing Carole crushed when Trump wins. She is so self righteous I understand why some people would vote for a politician like Trump just to stick it to people who act like Carole.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potomac Episode 1

 

Man, this show is budget. All of these women have taken a step down from season 1. 

 

Robyn's 45 mile away townhouse is perfectly nice for a normal person. But that's not what I want to see from the Real Housewives. It reminded me of Lauri in Season 1 OC when she was living in the cat poop condo, selling insurance from Vicki's home office and on the hunt for a new husband. That worked for Lauri's storyline as a California trophy wife in her late 40s with a mess of a private life...but Robyn's storyline is just about people getting fleeced and/or poorly managing their finances.  

 

Charisse is trash. Absolute gutter.

 

Gizelle is trash. She's just got a little bit more of the Vanessa L. Williams style polish to her trash than Charisse. But they're equally bad. 

 

Ashley is an idiot. I could not believe how she viewed the price of the beef dish at the Oz restaurant. "It's SUCH a small cost"...no...it's not profitable, nor does it break even. It's a major profit suck. LVP could teach all of these housewives a lot about going into the restaurant business: don't. It's simply too hard for average mortals. 

 

Karen is the only one I'm interested in watching. She seems to have burnished her sense of humour. If she has lost her money, that's a damn pity, but moving house as she has doesn't make sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheshire

 

Esther is very va-va-voom. I kind of like her ditzy ass

 

Why are Seema and Stacey back? Both have nothing to offer. Its weird seeing Stacey back peddle and p-ssy pop when it comes to Dawn. She was leading the charge that Dawn was fake nad manipulates everyone and now they are friends and she doesnt quite buy Leann's issues with her? Okay

 

Leann....I feel something is missing bc I dont get why she hates Dawn so much. She is coming across like a whiney bitch. 

 

Tanya is Tanya.

 

So Misse is a friend? I thought she was gone but she is back and all over the show.

 

Misse: "

 

Ampika: "Im not giving you the airtime so go f--k yourself"

 

Misse: "What you mean airtime? Im not playing a game. This is real life."

 

Ampika: "Misse, just remember we've got 8 housewives . You are now a guest"

 

Image result for rhoa shade gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2017 at 3:02 AM, DaytimeFan said:

Potomac Episode 1

 

Man, this show is budget. All of these women have taken a step down from season 1. 

 

Robyn's 45 mile away townhouse is perfectly nice for a normal person. But that's not what I want to see from the Real Housewives. It reminded me of Lauri in Season 1 OC when she was living in the cat poop condo, selling insurance from Vicki's home office and on the hunt for a new husband. That worked for Lauri's storyline as a California trophy wife in her late 40s with a mess of a private life...but Robyn's storyline is just about people getting fleeced and/or poorly managing their finances.  

 

Charisse is trash. Absolute gutter.

 

Gizelle is trash. She's just got a little bit more of the Vanessa L. Williams style polish to her trash than Charisse. But they're equally bad. 

 

Ashley is an idiot. I could not believe how she viewed the price of the beef dish at the Oz restaurant. "It's SUCH a small cost"...no...it's not profitable, nor does it break even. It's a major profit suck. LVP could teach all of these housewives a lot about going into the restaurant business: don't. It's simply too hard for average mortals. 

 

Karen is the only one I'm interested in watching. She seems to have burnished her sense of humour. If she has lost her money, that's a damn pity, but moving house as she has doesn't make sense. 

You'll definitely like the new housewife who's introduced in episode 2, she actually has money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Potomac:

 

Karen still posing.  Knowing she has to scale down but doing everything in her power to not admit it.  At least Robin owned it, but its sad that she's embarrassed.  She should be proud to have a nice roof over her head for her sons.  I'm here for rich bitches, but the foolishness turns me off.  

 

I hope Monique turns this place on its ear because I'm tired of these ladies and its only one full season in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Cheshire

 

Esther is very va-va-voom. I kind of like her ditzy ass

 

Why are Seema and Stacey back? Both have nothing to offer. Its weird seeing Stacey back peddle and p-ssy pop when it comes to Dawn. She was leading the charge that Dawn was fake nad manipulates everyone and now they are friends and she doesnt quite buy Leann's issues with her? Okay

 

Leann....I feel something is missing bc I dont get why she hates Dawn so much. She is coming across like a whiney bitch. 

 

Tanya is Tanya.

 

So Misse is a friend? I thought she was gone but she is back and all over the show.

 

Misse: "

 

Ampika: "Im not giving you the airtime so go f--k yourself"

 

Misse: "What you mean airtime? Im not playing a game. This is real life."

 

Ampika: "Misse, just remember we've got 8 housewives . You are now a guest"

 

Image result for rhoa shade gif

 

Obviously, Seema & Stacey were kept so that Dawn's lame duck ass could have someone to film with. It's sad how I loved both of them the past 2 seasons, and now I can't stand them. Both of them can go. 

 

And Ampika is a treasure to this show. The second she goes, this show is totally done. It's bad enough that they won't bring back the other MVP, Magali. I am glad though that on Twitter, many people are expressing how the show needs to bring Magali back and get rid of Ester.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Cheshire

 

Esther is very va-va-voom. I kind of like her ditzy ass

 

Why are Seema and Stacey back? Both have nothing to offer. Its weird seeing Stacey back peddle and p-ssy pop when it comes to Dawn. She was leading the charge that Dawn was fake nad manipulates everyone and now they are friends and she doesnt quite buy Leann's issues with her? Okay

 

Leann....I feel something is missing bc I dont get why she hates Dawn so much. She is coming across like a whiney bitch. 

 

Tanya is Tanya.

 

So Misse is a friend? I thought she was gone but she is back and all over the show.

 

Misse: "

 

Ampika: "Im not giving you the airtime so go f--k yourself"

 

Misse: "What you mean airtime? Im not playing a game. This is real life."

 

Ampika: "Misse, just remember we've got 8 housewives . You are now a guest"

 

Image result for rhoa shade gif

 

The small detail that you don't know about Dawn vs Leanne (because they haven't mentioned it on the show, despite it being all over the UK newspapers) is that, allegedly, Dawn borrowed 500,000 UK pounds sterling from Leanne, defaulted on her payments, and is now refusing to pay the loan back to Leanne and her husband. 

 

Ampika is a great housewife because she is fearless in her confrontations. She just throws all the sh*t at the wall and come what may she doesn't care. That's why I like Lauren too. 

 

Ester annoys me but she isn't as bad as Misse who was extra in the last couple of episodes. 

 

9 hours ago, Antoyne said:

You'll definitely like the new housewife who's introduced in episode 2, she actually has money.

 

She was definitely welcome, but there's something about Potomac that I just don't like. These women, aside from Karen who I'm really enjoying this season, have zero class and they're incredibly uptight. Charisse is the worst of them - she's got the makeup of a drag queen AND the shoulders. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

The small detail that you don't know about Dawn vs Leanne (because they haven't mentioned it on the show, despite it being all over the UK newspapers) is that, allegedly, Dawn borrowed 500,000 UK pounds sterling from Leanne, defaulted on her payments, and is now refusing to pay the loan back to Leanne and her husband. 

 

What I am wondering is how long has Dawn owed Leanne money? I also wanna hear the husbands' views on this matter too. However, I am sure they can't speak on it legally. 

 

Dawn is a pure train wreck. From the assault matter with Sinitta to this ... she is a mess! 

 

I honestly believe that if they brought Magali back, she'd lose it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Kandi and Phaedra both look different now but Phaedra's mostly seems to be through cosmetics...as plain as she was here I think she looked better. 

 

Nene was exhausting but this stuff was always entertaining to watch. I don't think it would work these days but it was a lot of fun then.

 

I never know if the editing clowns Sheree or if she clowns herself.

Edited by DRW50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

What I am wondering is how long has Dawn owed Leanne money? I also wanna hear the husbands' views on this matter too. However, I am sure they can't speak on it legally. 

 

Dawn is a pure train wreck. From the assault matter with Sinitta to this ... she is a mess! 

 

I honestly believe that if they brought Magali back, she'd lose it!

 

According to the Daily Mail the loan was given 4 years ago. Dawn was meant to start paying it back with interest 6 months after the loan was made. 

 

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4216516/Real-Housewives-Cheshire-stars-feud-500-000-loan.html

Edited by DaytimeFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

According to the Daily Mail the loan was given 4 years ago. Dawn was meant to start paying it back with interest 6 months after the loan was made. 

 

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4216516/Real-Housewives-Cheshire-stars-feud-500-000-loan.html

 

Just scandalous. 

 

But if this was all supposed to occur 4 years ago then why didn't Leanne flip on Dawn until now? 

 

RHOA:

 

I am so glad that Andy has finally taken the blinders off when it comes to Phelony. He threw shade at her twice and I loved it. 

 

When Phaedra threw that dig at Kenya about her having sex with Matt in the back of the truck, I giggled. Why might you ask? B/c isn't Phaedra the same chick that was sneaking to the hood to have sex with Apollo on an air mattress while he was donning an ankle monitor? Gosh, I wish Kenya would've tossed that right back in Phaedra's face.

 

When Porsha uttered that women should celebrate her going to anger management, I laughed again. Why should anyone celebrate that you've finally grown up and can conduct yourself like an adult? Girl, bye. 

 

Sheree v. Kenya is tired and old. I am glad that Moore Manor v. Chateau Sheree is dead and buried. Don't bring it up again. 

 

I'm especially tired of Phaedra trying to sell this story that Kenya was Apollo's side-chick. She wasn't. It was obvious he was boinking his fiance then as he slipped and said they've known each other for "four years." 

 

All of these women need to stop slut shaming b/c they all get around. All of them (minus Kandi) will pop their puss for profit. 

 

Good start to the reunion.

 

RHOP:

 

I like Gizelle but she continues to show that she is hater and is jealous of Monique. I'm sure she seems very silly now seeing that Monique's life isn't as great as it appears to be. 

 

Moving on to Monique, I don't think this marriage is gonna last. The fact that his mother utterly loathes Monique is troubling. A son that loves his mother to death will always pick his mother in the end. Monique needs to tread lightly. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RHOA

 

Good start.

 

Team Left Couch for sure. Watching Right Couch lie, shade, and be petty was just too much for me. And looking at next week, I love that Kandi threw in the same dig that Cynthia did a few years back at Shady Phae Phae: Bitca, win a case. :)

 

KANDI Love that she has been calling out very subtly how fake Phae Phae and Ford Dodge are. And just knowing that Nene Wannabe Jr is about to get egg on her face makes it delicious.

 

KENYA Like I said above, she really was holding her own. And I LOVE HER SHORT HAIR. Also calling out Shady Phae Phae.

 

CYNTHIA was giving me RHoBH Eileen Season 5 as good backup when Right Couch wanted to spin lies and act melodramatic when oh, yeah, Cynthia also was the same way and dealt with stuff with a class they clearly lacked.

 

SHEREE Love her, but loved Kenya putting her on front street beause her delusions are fun.

 

SHADY PHAE PHAE Ugh. I am so really for her to get exposed. Everything out of her mouth was ugh. Loved Kandi and Kenya needling her.

 

TOYOTA Gal, STFU. Wanting apologies when you haven't even apologize for things you yourself have did. Have a motherfrakking seat. I am sorry if I sound mad that she's about to have a crying fit, but she has it coming.

 

I just feel like a game of chess is being played and next week has it continuing as Kandi starts the dragging. Can't wait.

Edited by Taoboi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Kandi, after 8 seasons, you finally get to sit on the couch next to me" Andy with his messy dusty bitch

Andy 'this is the only franchise where your face is your own'. Ummm, looks at Phaedra

Phaedra on why she doesnt defend Porsha when the women go in on her: "what Im not gonna do is be in a  public restaurant and act a fool." 

Image result for phaedra purse gif

Nah she only acts a fool when Kenya questions her

Overall good so far even if a bit lowkey

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.