Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

FINALLY seeing the BH finale.

Erika and LIps are being such mean girls.

Glad to see Dorit holding her own. With bite to boot.

ETA: Darn, Eileen. You did such a great job of repairing your image in my eyes and you jump in with the mean girls.

And puhleaze, Erika, you keep bring up Pantygate at this point. Dorit is over it. And if you weren't bothered, Dorit wouldn't use it to get to you with that 'more than enough' comment.

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm beginning to feel that she is more dangerous than Brandi. Brandi knew when to back off at times. Rinna doesn't. Brandi also knew when to sit back, shut the f-ck up, and watch the sh-t show. Rinna doesn't. Rinna must insert herself in any and everything. 

Bring TayShanna back so we can have a battle of the Lips! I put my money on TayShanna that she'll devour Rinna in no time flat. 

• Members

Fabulous post. Perfection. I particularly agree about Andy's bias towards Dorit - he wasn't even attempting to be fair. 

Erika exposed herself as a nutcase and there's no coming back from that. She can cry wolf all she wants but she's kept Pantygate going - nobody else.

I though PK handled himself absolutely fine and I agree he's taken way too much heat. 

Rinna has jumped the shark. I can't believe I'm looking forward to Kim nuking her. 

The thing about LVP that none of these broads get is that while they employ glam squads to help them pretend to be fabulous, LVP just IS fabulous all by herself. 

• Members

Great assessment!

Erika has flashes of coolness and I want to love her so! But she is milking pantygate for all it is worth. I get that PK and Dorit ran with this joke for fuckin EVER and look like absolute idiots. I get that PK is a gross, sweaty blob of perving flesh. I even get that Erika may feel victimized by his gross gaze. However, before PK rolled on set, she was acting like Jane in Big Little Lies coming face to face with her assaulter. And not to sound like those awful people who think that women wearing short skirts are 'asking for it,' but... she shouldn't have left the house without Spanx on. The no-knickers thing was tacky when Paris Hilton (you must be so proud of your niece, Kyle) and Britney Spears did it, and it is tacky now. There is no reason for it, not with aircon and breathable shapewear available. Anyway, I wish the whole issue would die a death, mainly because Erika is taking herself sooooo seriously as a result. 

She lacks a sense of humor -- not necessarily about pantygate, but about herself. She cannot laugh at herself. ITA, she thinks she's better than the other women and top of the heap at Bravo now. And her disdain for others is obvious, not least on DWTS when she couldn't believe she was in the Bottom Two this week. People pick up on unspoken tells, and it is those tells (rather than anything Erika has actually said and done) that stop me from embracing her as her Official Fan Club Chairman and Secretary Lisa Rinna and Eileen have done.

Dorit got hard done by by Andy. I feel like Andy loves PK more than Dorit.

You may think Whineleen 'can't bitch about LVP anymore,' @Nothin'ButAttitude, but by God, that didn't stop her in this episode! LVP admitted she was being provocative and Eileen barfed up her 'this is why I don't trust you. Nasty, nasty' trope from last season. Sigh. Just when I had hoped you'd rediscovered your sense of humor, Eileen!

Rinna is so 

Please register in order to view this content

[!@#$%^&*] annoying. God forbid we ever forget she is on this show! Everytime she pipes up, I am reminded of this

Image result for lisa rinna dancing on boat gifs

Yes gurl, just like you wanted to Pat The Puss at last year's Reunion and Yolanda shut your thirsty ass down. We know you want to follow in Yolanda's footsteps and be a model momager for your two snotty crotchfruit. We know you want to be Erika with the no-panties announcement at Reunion. Does this woman ever have an original idea? Everything she does is always one year after everybody else did it. Stop trying to do the most! You are exhausting to watch, and you know who else was exhausting? Brandi Glanville.

I have to say that vid you posted of Kim giving back the baby gift and one Katherine Kelly Lang-esque tear rolling down Rinna's face was B&B-at-its-worst perfection!

Edited by Cat

• Members

You know I've struggled with my LVP love last year and this. I was ready for Erika to snatch the crown, even though I feel ongoing loyalty to LVP. But you know what? LVP has been direct and owned everything in this Reunion thus far. She has owned wanting to see Rinna get in trouble with the others, and provoking Eileen. And she did it with charm, humor (yes, humor, that even Rinna, Eileen and Erika laughed at) and a fine understanding that you need to enjoy this business of being a reality tv star. And you need to not take it so seriously. And that what goes up inevitably comes down. Erika and Rinna want their cake and to eat it, too. They fear the bumps and hard landings and loss of popularity. LVP has been through all that and back. And I think this is what makes LVP the HW I still, somehow, ride or die for, 7 years later.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I didn't get the impression that Andy cared that much for PK either. Andy does not care for anyone that goes against his precious St. Erika. 

Please register in order to view this content

When it comes to Eileen, she can continue to whine about LVP going forward, but I think that LVP won't give her any reaction. She'll go about treating her like a ghost once again.