• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC

I loved the opening scenes of all the ladies living their daily lives. Sonja washing her sex toys in the dishwasher and Dorinda asking about the $4 profit margin for water was great. 

Sonja's daughter is right, she needs a cute two bedroom with a balcony. She needs to get rid of that damn townhouse. It is an albatross. 

Tom's penthouse! Holy crap! Moving on up, LuAnn! 

Dorinda vs Sonja...sigh. It's a shame because I like them both.

I don't give a damn about Carole being obsessed with the election. Old news. 

You've gotta hand it to Bethenny, unloading that apartment in a day is pretty great. 

Ramona coming out swinging right out of the gate. Terrific. 

• Members

Ramona is f-cking ruthless. That last scene with she and Luann had me rolling. However, I pity Luann for being so desperate to be married. Like Ramona said, she is gonna fall flat on her face at the end of the day. Tom is just not loyal. A blind man can see he only hitched his wagon to Luann b/c he wanted on the show. 

I think Bethenny was in a dark place last season, and I think we're gonna get a more light Bethenny this season. She just seems like she's in good spirits. 

This might be yet another good season of NYC. 

• Members

NYC was so fun last night - I'm glad we have these ladies back!  They don't allow this show to go back to toxic (like S4)... and they still know how to make it lighthearted, even though we're dealing with serious sh!t like infidelity, drugs, etc.  

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

What the hell happened with NYC? The production values were top notch, that opening is stunning and everything looks so expensive. This is fast becoming the franchise to watch. I know some don't like Bethenny or Carole, but this cast is PERFECT in my opinion. We will see about Tinsley, but for the past two-three years they just seem so dependable to entertain me and not overwhelm me with darkness. I literally can't give you one complaint about this season opener. 

• Members

Very happy with the NYC premiere. They're planting the seeds for this season's feuds, but at the same time included fun, light moments. The past couple weeks, Bravo re-aired seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, and 8. It reminded me of how Bethenny really helped rejuvenate this series. Season 7 was kind of a mix of the old "new" girls still there (Heather, Kristen), along with the return of the Big B, and then season 8 was a perfect mix of the newer new New York. 

The vets Ramona, Bethenny, Luann, Sonja, semi-vet Carole, and Dorinda make for a great show. A seventh person always adds a lil drama and new excitement into the mix, but isn't necessary. I had no problem with Jules, and hopefully this new chick will gel nicely with the rest. 

It's funny. Watching the premiere episode, it's great how nine season later, and Ramona and LuAnn can still make their bickering seem fresh. They were the catalysts of season 5's reboot, and here they are another 5 years later still arguing and making up all over again. 

BTW, not to diss Ramona who looks amazing at 60, but her looks are starting to catch up to her age. Up until a couple years ago, if someone told me she was in her mid 40's, I would've believed you. 

Edited by Gray Bunny