Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Thanks for posting! That was probably the most solid set of taglines for a RH franchise this year. It was true to each woman. Dorinda, Ramona and LuAnn"s were the bomb!

I am out of town this week and so cannot catch up on BH or ATL.  Sounds like I'm not missing that much with ATL dragging out the season. BH... sigh... I saw the sneak peak that was posted a day or two ago. I am cringing at Rinna's low blows towards Eden. Not that I like Eden, she is certifiable actually, but she's also Rinna"s easiest target and it makes LR look cowardly and arrogant.

PK can go. I don't mind Dorit but it's not enough for me to want to keep the Kemsleys. At least with Peter Thomas, I liked Cynthia more than I disliked him. He could be amusing too sometimes. PK is just a slug.

In other news, Kenya has finally filed a restraining order against the rage monster.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So is this blowup of Eden's at the season finale the clincher that sealed her fate as "just a friend of"? I seem to remember hearing she made a big stink about something, which led producers to decide not to feature her as much as a full-time wife. I must say, she was a complete dud. 

• Members

Dorinda and Ramona are my favorites.

Meh on LuAnn (but she looks fierce). Love seeing her so happy and having her back.

Speaking of fierce, Sonja is bringing it for me in those shots.

Overall, love.

I assume it was Eden just mentioning Kim...with Kyle being a producer and all feeling that was in poor taste.

• Members

Cheshire

Dawn is playing the victim, just as Leanne said she would. It's bizarre that she's ignoring the 500 thousand pound loan she owes Leanne and her husband. That is an astronomical sum of money, I can't believe Leanne agreed to get into any loan situation with Dawn when it seems Dawn lives pretty high. 

Ester is a bounced Czech. I hope that husband of hers can prevent her from destroying that beautiful home with her garish taste.  

Stacey and Seema have backed the wrong horse by siding with Dawn. They clearly have no idea about the loan dispute between Leanne and Dawn. 

Misse...why do we have to see this bitch again?

Lauren and Ampika are still plenty of fun. Thank goodness they're there. 

• Members

RH of Sydney

Athena X is easily the worst among the group of insufferable women. Her fights with Nicole highlighted what a nutcase she is. She is pushy, strange, awful. The confrontation in the previews that showed Athena and Nicole shouting about the size of their respective diamond rings was so ridiculous. Athena revealed details about her childhood. Awful details. However, it appeared as an attempt to excuse herself. 

Victoria's storyline involving finding her birth father showed a different side of her which was easily her best side. 

The only nice one in the group is Melissa. Matty is pretty OK too, she's just angrier about it. 

This is the ugliest, nastiest, franchise in Housewives history. 

• Members

RHOA

While tonight was practically a filler episode, I am glad that Kenya was finally vindicated tonight. It is obvious that Phaedra and Apollo were both using Kenya to cover up both of their extramarital affairs. I hope Kenya takes Phaedra's lard ass to task over this at the reunion. Ain't no way I'd allow someone to slut shame me and use me to deflect from the truth. 

Dumb & Dumber looked stank in those onesies. When Porsha commented that she and Phaedra stay 'moist,' that made me wonder has Porsha wedged her head between Phaedra's thighs once upon a time. That just isn't a comment I'd hear friends say with each other. Just too suspect given all these lesbian accusations all season. 

Ready for the finale even though I am not eager to see Cigz-n-Wigz make her return to the show. Obvious she was picking a fight with Kenya to set up for her return next season. 

Please register in order to view this content

RHOP:

The premiere was flat, but I do think that a lot of division between the women is gonna payoff down the line. 

I see Robyn/Gizelle's friendship being tested this season. Robyn is already apprehensive about sharing things with Gizelle given that Gizelle has no problem with blowing up anyone's spot. I do agree with Juan though that Robyn needs to not get involved. Stay neutral. 

So glad that Charisse finally got better weave. That mop she was donning last season was not cute at all. That aside, she needs to build a bridge and get over when it comes to Gizelle spilling her tea. Charisse flat out tried to allude that Gizelle was loose, and Gizelle took a shot back at her. If you are gonna diss it, be able to take it back. 

That aside, I do see that Gizelle is letting this show get to her head. Yes, you are one of the breakout stars (alongside Karen), but the audience can flip on you in dime. She better go ask Nene, Tre, Vicki, Kyle, Ramona, Bethenny, etc. There's nothing more unappealing than someone who lacks humility. 

Ashley and Michael's marriage is coming off real farce to me. Last season it was sketchy to me, but now it seems real sketchy. This marriage seems like a business contract or something. The chemistry ain't there and most of their disputes stem from money. I think Ashley knows this hence why she wants a baby urgently. She knows that a baby is a safety net to secure she lives a cushy life if Michael decides to leave her. 

• Members

RHOA

"Open the damn gate. Oh wait, they dont work" The shade was fun here! I liked Kenya and Sheree's scene at the beginning. See this is good. I dont like when the shade just gets nasty and bitter. Keep it light and fun

OMG, Dillon can talk. That boy is growing up and growing into his cuteness. I see he is just as articulate as his brother

Peter on Phaedra: "she's a con artist." I know thats right. I wonder what her pastor parents think about their fraudulent daughter

Bravo showed flashbacks from 5 years ago of Sheree starting the building of her house. In her talking head, she says 4 years later.

Aunt Nora and Mama Joyce went and got heself a new wig...lol. 

Phaedra's birthday celebration looked BORING as f--k. I cant beleive Bravo wasted airtime on that mess. No one's interested. I wish she had taken Kandi's invitation and gone to the OLG for her birthday

Why did they think it was a good idea to have Kandi get a mic and start singing?

RHOP

Gizelle is a bitch you cant trust. She'll be your friend, learn your secrets and then throw it back at you if things go bad. She did that to Charisse, said she'd do it in her talking heads and Robyn was right to question her

Im was surprised to see Gizelle give Ashley a 10. I expect her to be hating

Is Monique a housewife or just a friend?

Edited by Cheap21