Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

22,194 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

@Cheap21, now you know that Shamea probably showed out and spilled all at the reunion b/c she loathes Phaedra and thirsts for a peach. I hope she brought it like Marlo did at the s4 reunion. 

Im glad messy Bravo brought her on and Im looking forward to her responding to Phakedra's claims that she "f--ks everyone's husbands" as well as tell us the real tea on Apollo trying to get with her

10 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

Oh,yeah. FOund out late last night per podcast on YT. Heard she dragged Shady Phae Phae.

Confirming for me that Shady is getting the Season Four Sheree Special.

Good. I hope she gets the Sheree special then some. 

Sad part is that TamaraTattles said that all the women are returning next season though. 

3 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

Im glad messy Bravo brought her on and Im looking forward to her responding to Phakedra's claims that she "f--ks everyone's husbands" as well as tell us the real tea on Apollo trying to get with her

I hope she spills EVERYTHING. I am praying that they brought Mama Joyce to the reunion in some capacity too b/c you know she knows the 'word on the street' and ain't afraid to spill it. :lol:

6 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Good. I hope she gets the Sheree special then some. 

Sad part is that TamaraTattles said that all the women are returning next season though. 

I hope she spills EVERYTHING. I am praying that they brought Mama Joyce to the reunion in some capacity too b/c you know she knows the 'word on the street' and ain't afraid to spill it. :lol:

See? If it is true that Nene is coming back next season, I want those thots to come back so she can drag them as only Nene can.

Oh [!@#$%^&*] I wasn't even considering Shamea would be at the reunion! I cannot WAIT for this reunion. I kinda like Phaedra but even I'm ready to see her get her comeuppance this season.

RHOBH:

Rinna continues to solidify how trashy she is. Dorit should've reached across the table and snatched her bald for that accusation. That's something dangerous to proclaim when she has young children. I'm glad how production and LVP pointed out how Rinna has a history of saying dangerous sh-t w/ serious repercussions. 

Eileen taking Erika's 'apology' was pathetic. God. Grow a damn spine, Eileen. 

Erika basking in Rinna's comments to Dorit was sickening. And Dorit never said that Erika tried to seduce her hubby. If Erika is still fretting over panty-gate, start wearing underwear or close your legs in front of married men! 

I'm glad next week is the finale. I'm ready for them to get to the reunion.