Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think the extended episode counts id partlt what caused the scripted element as well as besting a dead horse.  Early years of OC and NY had less episodes...but a good balance between drama and day to day going ons (season 4 of OC is what i showed to inteoduce my mom and others to the OC.  All of them loved that season...even with naked wasted included cause we didnt have all of them together all the time...etc).

Hoever, with less episodes...i fesr that means only drama is shown with no dun scenes or day to day docus (deemed as filler by most)

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

One of the Daily Dish correspondents went to the RHOBH reunion and spilled that there was a shouting match over Panty-gate and insults hurled back and forth. Mind you, they have not even gotten deep in the Hong Kong stuff or Kim's sobriety. Just listen to the first 5 minutes as they talk about the reunion here

• Members

I love how the Beverly Hills women always take lavish international trips... Paris, Amsterdam, Greece, Dubai, Hong Kong... yet the other US shows always go to Mexico, Hawaii, Caribbean, etc.  

Please register in order to view this content

I guess NYC did go to London and Morocco, but still....  it's so funny to me.

• Members

I giggled when she said that bullsh-t. Especially, when it took her about 4 episodes to come clean about the Kim is almost dead crap. 

What boggles my mind is Erika inserting herself into it. It had nothing to do with her. She further proved Dorit's suspicions to be true--that Erika has it out for her.

I see why Eden getting a diamond this season too. That b-tch is all over the place. She truly has no loyalty to anyone. The thirst is truly real when it comes to her. 

It was nice to see Eileen and LVP be cool for now, but I am sure it'll cease soon. 

Also, something I've been noticing as of late--Kyle schmoozing up to Erika.  She is not slick. It is obvious she is doing that b/c she wants to weaponize and align with Erika in the future against LVP if necessary. Kyle referring to LVP as "Bobby Fischer" always seems like self-projecting to me. All these women are pawns to Kyle. Even Kim. 

• Members

Looking forward to watching BH soon! I visited Hong Kong once (for work) and unexpectedly fell in love with the place. It is very dynamic, fascinating city, and Victoria Peak looking over the city is spectacular.

Sounds to me like Rinna is already losing a lot of credibility. As I said before, sometimes it's not the crime itself, but the cover-up that bites you in the ass.

Eden is thirsty as F and a straight-up loony tunes who thinks she is responsible for this season's 'success.' I take her far less seriously than I do even Rinna.

Oh Kyle's been kissing up to Erika for a while now, and Erika's doing the same with her. It is completely strategic: Kyle recognises a new wannabe 'Queen' and LVP replacement, while Erika has one eye firmly on Kyle's producing credit on BH. The way she rolled out the red carpet for Kyle at Mykonos spoke volumes.

RHoA:

Shocking Bob-Sheree revelation, and one I believe. Sheree's on-the-spot reaction to Bob's words was too spontaneous to be acting. Anyway, Sheree is a terrible actress. It's a shame she tried to discredit Kenya later in the episode when Kenya had her back, but on the whole, this is the first time I connected to Sheree as a human being. The last scene in the jewellery store... wow, Bob looked so bad. Not so much the laughing which seems like a nervous tick more than anything, but wanting to buy jewellery as a way of smoothing things over. 

Porsha is such trash, and as we all suspected, she finally admitted that she lied about the drug allegations. The way she shrugged it off and was like "You made me do it, when you start talking about my business, I will unleash" was a non-apology. She is awful. This should be her last season, surely? Also, look at her smug face here:

Porsha refuses to apologize to Kandi

Also wtf was this dental floss Phaedra was wearing?? The way she kept picking at her wedgie in front of Porsha's dude was nast.

Phaedra in another bathing suit

I'm not sure why Cynthia dipped her toe back in Peter's pond. I feel like she is playing with his feelings a bit.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I got it right except for Porsha and Phaedra's seats. I thought for sure Porsha would be next to Andy since she was involved in the most drama. Phaedra was behind the scenes. I guess we should expect it to get explosive with Phaedra vs Kandi as Kandi confronts her for the first time