Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh I forgot all about that! Dumb ho. Idiot just parrots whatever she hears.

If she was an undercover lesbian during her Chrisshun/re-virginated years, sometimes the ones most in denial are the loudest antis.

I don't think Kandi denied her claims, she pretty much said "I am very open about sex" on The Talk but denied that she and Porsha ever did it. Which is consistent with what she is saying on the show. However, I do think Porsha's allegations have Kandi's back against the wall to a certain extent. The fact is, Kandi IS open about sex and sex toys and the like. But she's kept her private arrangements quiet. I don't recall her talking about threesomes and female partners until this season tbh. The rumors were there before, but she and Todd never directly acknowledged them. Which I can understand as it is their private bedroom business and they don't have to explain themselves.

But Porsha has brought that out onto the show now.  And while Kandi is smarter than Porsha and has the upper hand in their back-and-forths, Porsha (and Phaedra's) tea spilling has put her on the defensive. She was defensive on Sunday's episode, and judging by the previews she is going to be even more defensive in the next episode. Porsha's claims have upset her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

^

She needs to do something b/c I am over Kim being the topic of discussion on this show. IDK what is going on as of late, but Beverly Hills needs to retire Kim from the show. IMO, there ought to be a mandatory clause on the show demanding they not talk about Kim b/c the excessive talking about Kim is killing the show much like Brooks' schemes almost killed the OC and how Tre's legal issues have killed NJ. 

I think that BH needs another overhaul next season. IMO, I'd get rid of everyone at this point. LVP should just focus on Vanderpump Rules as she prefers that show anyways. Kyle is a gateway to Kim being brought up, so get rid of her. Rinna and Eileen have long overstayed their welcome. I've never cared for Erika as much as Andy/Bravo have force fed her to us. Dorit is OK, but she is expendable. 

I say bring back Camille and cast 5-6 fabulous women around her. 

• Members

OMG, I can't believe I am saying this as an LVP fan but so much WORD to everything you said! Especially the bolded.

I sense LVP is kind of tired. Kyle lives and breathes her sister as a SL, don't let all the dramatic tears and "Stop talking about my SISTERRRRR!" fool you. Erika is fun but at her core she is still cold as ice. People accuse LVP of chess-playing, but there is something pre-plotted and calculated about everything Erika says or does on this show. Oh, and I can't stand Mikey, her 'creative director.'

Eileen is.. sigh. A huge disappointment. I love aspects of her personality, the self-deprecating aspects, but there is something very controlling and resentful and humorless about her sometimes. 

Dorit is sweet but inconsequential.

Rinna... sigh. Rinna is digging such a deep hole for herself. You know, she wasn't wrong about Kim being not sober back in the day, and she may not be wrong now. I don't think Kyle is an enabler, like running to the nearest liquor store to fill up Kim's fridge, but when she attacks others into sweeping it under the carpet, she is essentially giving her sister a free pass to abuse on the quiet. Rinna also wasn't wrong about Yolanda and Munchausen's (imo). When you are taking malaria pills for lyme disease, something is not right. I think Yolanda was going through those leaky implants + the worst of menopause + deep depression as she realised My Love would rather fly around the world raising money for charity than stay and look after her.

No, where Rinna goes tragically wrong is when she backpedals because she is so afraid of making the audience/HWs angry at her. So she deflects, says whatever 'for the show!", brings other people into it or, when her back is really against the wall, she whips out that 12-year old Romanian gymnast body and starts gyrating it into PK's leering, sweaty face.

I fear this is what we will think of from here on in whenever we think of Rinna and the Real Housewives.

Image result for lisa rinna yacht dancing

• Members

I cant say IDA. Kim and Rinna's big blow up was 2 seasons ago and Kim hasnt been a cast member since. Why is Rinna still speaking about her? She needs to move on.

I also noticed that alot of women have no storyline. Eileen. What is her storyline? Lisa V. What is her storyline? Earlier there was pantygate but that fizzled (and was weak anyway) so Dorit and Erika have no storyline either. The entire show revolves around Kim Richards right now and I dont get how the producers managed to make that happen

• Members

What annoyed me about Rinna's table dance was just last year she was moaning and groaning about Erika's video. Rinna's problem IS that she plays up the the audience, but it has backfired the past 2 seasons. It worked her original season b/c she had Brandi and Kim to cover her vileness. Now she holds that position. I give Rinna possibly one more season before the audience wants her gone. IMO, she's practically decimated her career thanks to this show. 

Eileen should be showing us her work at Y&R. LVP's primary story starts next week about Yulin. Dorit should spend more time educating the audience with her son, Jagger and his condition. Erika's story is her 'music career,' which I've been over since last year. She exemplifies how anyone can be a music superstar thanks to autotune. I just miss the fabulosity this show had the first season. 

Exactly. I don't know when this whole 'storyline' craze began, but I wish it never did. Long do I miss the early days when it was more about the simple things in the ladies lives PLUS their ensemble interaction. 

• Members

OK, I could swear Karen was called on renting and she said she paid $10k/month. The others then got on her for poor etiquette for telling how much she pays. I tried to find it on YT, but came up empty. I have to go with your receipts then 😊

As for Giselle, I think we knew she was renting before the season ended.