Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Didn't Lauri's son kill someone recently? If so, I don't think Bravo wants to touch her with a twenty foot pole at this time. 

Andy has always said that he wants Jeana back full-time, and they film with her, however, I am wondering whether Jeana does not wanna commit or she gets lost in the shuffle. I'm thinking how Housewives is now just doesn't fit with Jeana. I do want her back though. 

The only reason I am suggesting Gretchen returns is to see her f-ck Tamra over. I felt like s8, Tamra did Gretchen dirty and it only fair that Gretchen returns and pays her back. Especially, now that Tamra is weakened by the loss of Heather.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She's too young. I cant see and dont want to see her hanging out with women 50+. I was against Meagan bc I thought she was too young at 30. Kara would be worse especailly since we saw her as a kid on this show. I dont even want Brianna to get an orange and she already appears a bit

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOA:

Kenya is a fool. I love her, but she knows damn well that she is a drama queen. 

Cynthia meeting with Matt was pointless. Why entertain this child? If anything, you should be encouraging him and Kenya staying apart. 

Sheree is a nasty, messy bitch. On one hand, she declares she won't bring up what Phaedra said but seconds later did. Also, I had to laugh at her taking shots at Kenya's now completed house when her ass brought out a damn catering table and a bottle of Tropicana on her front porch to entertain her guests in the hot ass GA heat, which I know was filled with gnats and mosquitos. Ain't no damn way. Like Phaedra, Kandi, and Cynthia, I would've taken my ass to Kenya's air conditioned house. 

What the f-ck did Marlo have on? You're going camping, not to turn a trick. Plus, her nasty comment next week about Kenya's mom not wanting her is a weak, low-class read. Misery loves company...

Tonight exemplifies what I keep saying ... Porsha is playing herself into a corner. Production even provided receipts by showing how Phaedra has dogged her in the past. Now she's sabotaging her own friendship with Shamea, who is true friend off this show. I hope she has fun allowing Phaedra sucking the life out of her. Come reunion time, Phaedra is gonna get off practically unscathed while Porsha is gonna take all the shots and possibly be booted off the show b/c no one will wanna deal with her next season. Her going back and forward with Kandi and Kenya on the bus doesn't help either. Porsha is such a damn simp. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Porsha is so dumb. Phaedra actually came across well in this episode with her light hearted scenes with Kenya and keeping out of the drama/mess that later ensued. You are right in that she will sit pretty come reunion time and Porsha will take the fall. Phaedra is already distancing herself from her and I liked how the show aired flashbacks of her talking dirty about Porsha in the past

Shamea has kind of won me over this season. I loved her calling Porsha out as her so called friend has not been a good friend.

Kenya was being dramatic. I get where she's coming from bc Cynthia was wishy washy in the past but she should have given her the benefit of the doubt bc she wasnt taking Matt's side. If Matt feels Kenya is manipulating him for this show, the why is he filming with Cynthia? If this idiot is no longer with Kenya, then why doesnt he just walk about? He keeps coming back micced up and getting camera time

Sheree..how can anyone take her seriously? Porsha sort of calls her out on being messy but Sheree wiggles her way out of it. These women really need to stop telling her their issues bc she has no loyalties

Please register in order to view this content

LOL at her set up at her house. Im glad she was able to dust it off well before the girls got there

Marlo is making me not like her. I was still here for her but that comment in the previews about Kenya's mother is just low

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

@Cheap21 I don't think that Sheree wiggles out of anything. I think that Porsha and Phaedra fear going toe to toe with Sheree. I think that they just accept her who she is, which is hypocritical b/c in the past they loathed Kenya for doing the same Sheree does. All these women stir the pot with production coaxing it. 

• Members

Porsha totally couldn't hold her own against ShebySheree. And it's going to be fun (per WWHL clip) her going up again Kandi again thanks to Marlo's s*it-stirring.

Speaking of Marlo, well, hasn't Marlo always gone in when she reads...which is why people knew to not come for her a la Africa trip?

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

She's being extra bc unless there is something we haven't seen, Kenya isn't coming for her. Marlo is reaching with her attempt at making a feud happen here

ETA:

IOGBX3t.png

1qGwtDF.png

She didnt even rent chairs for them to sit out! Them bitches had to stand in the heat and eat. Id rather be at Kenya's

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yes, she is too obviously thirsty for a peach. She's always been thirsty af but clearly figured this camping trip was her one chance, so instead of carefully cultivating an insta-feud with Kenya like Sheree did, she went right in. The comment is just cruel. It's not funny or even 'good' shade. It's like when Nene told Claudia her ladybit wanted to quit her. It made Nene look bad, not Claudia.

One person I like after this episode is Shamea. I don't know (and don't care) what the status of Kandi's relationship with Shamea is, but I do think Kandi cares a great deal for her. You could tell by the way she was talking to her, which is not the way Kandi talks to most of the other HWs. And Shamea seemed genuinely moved. Actually, if Bravo wanted to give Shamea a peach, I wouldn't be against it rn.

I feel bad for Porsha because everybody is leaving her ass high and dry, like Kandi, Phaedra and even Shamea. Oh well, that's what happens when you play with girls who actually have two braincells to rub together.

Kenya bothered me this episode. Last week I felt she goaded Porsha about anger management (even though we all know Porsha has a 'wannabe thug lyfe' issue) and it wasn't a good look. But blowing up at Cynthia for calling her a drama queen (the God's honest truth)? After she twisted her arm to go talk to Matt on her behalf? Kenya, next time, go talk to Matt your own damn self if you're not happy with Cynthia's wording of her defense of you. He is your spoiled, tantrumy, anger-management problem now. (Having said that, I liked the convo between Cynthia and Matt because he seemed to actually listen to her voice of reason -- at the time).

Edited by Cat

• Members

Okay I have the RHOC tea, courtesy of RHousewives101 Twitter account which is always very reliable. 

Returning: Tamra, Vicki, Shannon

Offered Friend contracts but declined: Meghan, Heather

Still Negotiating: Kelly

SURPRISE FORMER HW RETURN: Lydia

Now if this all pans out that is very interesting. I loved Lydia during her one season and felt she left way too soon. From what RHousewives101 said she's already signed her contract to return full-time. That could be a good lineup, Tamra, Vicki, Shannon, Kelly and Lydia. I like that we have one housewife returning but she still has a lot of story to tell unlike someone like Gretchen who I'd like to see back, but who would struggle for story.

• Members

Tamara Tattles has more on RHOC: https://tamaratattles.com/2017/01/30/a-tiny-bit-of-real-housewives-of-orange-county-casting-news/

Gretchen, Lizzie and Lydia are all in the running to return, but Lydia is the frontrunner. Kelly is back and they're looking at one of her friends as the new HW. So officially we have: Kelly, Vicki, Shannon, Tamra with one returning housewife (likely Lydia) and one new housewife (friend of Kelly). I'd say that's a good enough reboot. Enough to change the dynamics but still very familiar so we don't have that jarring reboot like New Jersey or New York. Orange County always seems to get the casting right for the most part. They know how to keep things fresh. Whoever casts this show needs to help Jersey and Atlanta out.