Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh please. It was obvious this was production pushed b/c THEY had concerns. That's why Kenya brought it up. I find it odd that people are OK with the sh-t stirring when Sheree does it, but when Kenya does it, it is an issue. 

Please register in order to view this content

This comes with the territory.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

People have been calling sheree out left and right boy all season long.

the DIFFERENCE is that sheree isn't talking bout life or death issues or real ish. She's talking petty ish like chateau sheree versus kenyas shack. Or who's rumored to be sleeping with who.

Kenya meanwhile is saying things bout Matt that could ruin his life or get him real dangerous situations. She's trying to provoke Porsha yet again even though Porsha is trying to improve herself (whether you believe it or not).

• Members

So asking Porsha if she's going to anger management is life or death? 

And let's not forget that Sheree has a history of getting gutter and bringing up unnecessary sh*t on people too. Nene's son for instance. Or bringing up Kenya's mom not wanting her. Sheree goes in the gutter too. All these women do. 

Sorry, but I don't pity Matt AT ALL. He's a grown ass man that keeps coming back to Kenya. If she angers him so much, walk away. Kenya ain't instructing him to punch out windows and sh-t. Same with her & Porsha. She ain't pushing Porsha to get physical. No one has power over you unless you allow it. Weak minded b*tches allow stuff like that to occur, and that is what Matt & Porsha are ... weak minded! 

These folks better learn to disengage like a normal person. I'd pay Kenya dust. 

Now looking at next week, look is stirring the pot yet again ... SHEREE

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Sneak peek of next week: 

Cynthia was on point when she referred to Sheree as Ms. WikiLeaks. 

Once again, another person has verified that Ms. Parks is known for giving dome. 

Sheree is messy but it OK. Kenya does it and it is bad and she should burned at the stake for it.

• Members

Kenya and mostly fine with the girls this year. I don't see her provoking much. With Sheree, her main feud, its playful and they both give as good as they get like Nene and Sheree in the old days. 

And for the millionth time can people stop saying Kenya provoked Porsha to attack her? If that is the case EVERY housewife on every franchise has been "provoked" into a fight. They all read and talk [!@#$%^&*] and get in each other's faces, etc. Miss me with that BS. If you take it to a petty physical level then you need to accept responsibility for it. Either you bout it and don't feel it's a problem or apologize and move on. The reason everyone is still talking about this is because it repeatedly happens with Porsha and she still hasn't accepted responsibility for ANY of the incidents. Porsha is no victim. 

• Members

Damn internet.

Like I said before...this makes me wonder when this was filmed since at the start of the season IRL Kandi, Cynthia, and Kenya (and Nene if she had filmed) were set to not film with Poorsha until she dealt with her issues. Thus, Kenya mentioning it.

And everyone trying to make it 'Kenya's at it again' is totally missing the point...which even Kenya said. I loved her going in about it.

worded this better in my OTHER post so sorry it went BAMF.

• Members

call me a petty bitch but I could never trust Phaedra. If I were Kenya, I would never be friends with her

Kenya with those little girls was adorable. She and Phaedra did good. That was good material comforting those crying kids telling their stories

That Bob scene was not cute. I got second hand embarrassment for he and Sheree

Porsha: "Im not on no damn meditation." Am I the only one that heard her flub that? Kenya did try it with her though. She should have left it alone. I also didnt like what she had to say about Sheree and trying to bring up her past abuse

eta: Sheree did bring up Matt first so I take back what I said in that last line

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Rewatching and I'm sorry, but Kenya was still making a point and Poorsha was just starting to get dramatic...which got worse when Cynthia and Kandi took Kenya's side.

Everyone went in on Toyota when she came with the stank. And cannot even give 'tude when she was giving it.

And yes LOVED when Kenya everyone on her side of the table was ready.

OH, yesssss!!!! Guess I'm watching WWHL tonight.