Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Phaedra was lying like a rug. Dude most likely didn't have a bomb, but his ass probably went in there acting unruly and saying crazy sh-t. If I am not mistaken, I think dude is still locked up. 

Another thing to highlight is, if dude is so innocent, why was it necessary for Phaedra to get protection for her own team? Phaedra is full of sh-t like she usually is. 

• Members

Thank you. That makes what she did even more disgusting bc she spun this around into a Black Lives Matter issue with her as a hero fighting for black men being unfairly judged. Thank god for Mama Joyce and her shady antics throwing the reports all back in Phakedra's face

• Members

She always has to find a way to spin everything into some current event. You think she would've learned after Glen Rice Jr. from last season not to do that. 

While we have issues in our community when it comes to police and the justice system, we (too) have our share of crazies and corrupt characters that need to be taken off the streets. I feel like Glen and this Drama dude most likely fit the latter. 

Phaedra pisses me off when she brings BLM into it b/c I feel like she bastardizes and dilutes our mission of getting people to realize that our Black lives matter too. 

• Members

@Cheap21 @Nothin'ButAttitude Phaedra has huge platform (upwards of 1 million people watch RHoA LIVE every week -- that figure surely trebles with those DVRing the show), but unfortunately she is subduing the powerful message of BLM and using it for her own tawdry gain. Phaedra has been shoring up political connections for years, especially now that she has three or more people in prison taking the fall for her fraudulent schemes and probably ready to talk to the Feds (who I am sure have been compiling some kind of dossier of evidence against her for a while). She is trying to protect herself by piggybacking a politically-influential movement and making connections with long-standing politicians in Georgia.

LBR Mama Joyce knows what she is talking about. Phaedra is a charlatan and has been ripping off older people for years, possibly via her church-and-sermon work initially. The mortuary business was meant to be a cover for that and a way to use dead people's social security numbers in fraudulent schemes. Bravo doesn't want to discuss the subject but Mama Joyce is bringing this out in the open so that it DOES become a talking point on the show. Mama Joyce has balls of steel. I am loving her this season!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I can't imagine anyone gets any enjoyment out of Mama Joyce vile disgusting ass but they do. She's not cute or funny. I hate that she's all but a housewife now. 

Sheree remains a joke and needs a stronger enemy than Kenya. 

Kenya constantly acting but she won't get an Emmy for that crap from last night. Not even a Razzie!  Just awful!!!!!

• Members

@Cat I am loving Mama Joyce this season too. Like I said earlier, she is the one person I can truly see going toe to toe with Phaedra and not give any f-cks about audience reaction. Nene, Sheree, and Kenya could all get in the alley too with Phaedra, but they have their limits as they know Andy adores her and will move Heaven and Earth to ensure her image is protect. Mama Joyce doesn't give a damn; she's unfiltered and raw. You just know that all the sketchy info Phaedra divulged to Kandi was reported back to Joyce. While Kandi has said in the past she won't spill secrets of an ex-friend, Mama Joyce will. 

Phaedra treaded lightly on WWHL but still threw ample shade at Kandi. She better believe that Joyce was watching and is ready to pounce with Nora and Bertha too.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I love her now that her storyline has finally moved on from coming for Todd. Thats all she did for the longest time but they edited her out last season after his mom died and her appearances were kept to a minimum. Now she's back and she's coming for Phaedra! Im here for it. Love that she got her own talking head and now has scenes on her own where she's interacting with randoms instead of just Kandi and her crew

LMAO, I cant remember which one it was but I love the aunt that shaded Phaedra by saying she had a type; men in jail. Nobody in the Old Lady Gang like her and the are already ready to get her fake ass.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, I think Cheap said it all, it's the fact that she's stopped being so mean and bitter about Todd and is focusing her attentions on a worthy target -- Phaedra. Mama Joyce may be gross and vile, but Phaedra is much more than that. She make speak well, but she has done vile things to innocent people out in the real world -- thieving things.

• Members

To be fair, Mama Joyce wouldn't even be after Shady Phae Phae if Shady Phae Phae was not slowly, but surely coming for Kandi. And as we all know...you do not mess with a woman's kids...no matter how old said kid is.

That said...I can't wait to see the Kandi v Shady Phae Phae showdown next week. To see where it goes from there.

Looks like RHoA is heating up...

• Members

I forgot to add about Matt. 

He is immature and insecure and that, coupled with some alcohol and anger management issues, is not a good combination.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he has bad moods. But he needs to dial it back because he seems ready to snap to anger in an instant whenever we see him. If he's going to do this over a remote control for the garage, what's he going to do when Kenya finally changes the locks? Nevermind the physical aspect -- a relationship with all this emotional fighting and shouting is toxic and leaves both people unhappy. Perhaps best to nip this in the bud if this is the pattern.

Also didn't like that Kenya called HIM after he'd kicked in her window. He should be calling her to apologize! After he begs her to give him another chance, she tells him the production crew are there. So why, when he drove over, did he have a tantrum about the cameras being around? 

• Members

So I follow Bethenny on Snapchat - looks like they're back at Dorinda's house in the Berkshires for the annual Christmas party.  Bethenny and Carole drove up together - and I hear Dorinda and Ramona in the background.  Wonder if this year will be as good as last year...  

• Members

RHOBH:

All I have to say is that the shade LVP tossed at Eileen tonight was lethal! 

That husband comment was low of Lisa but hilarious. Eileen brought it on herself though by trying to make something from last season into something major. 

Some that did bother me was Kyle. That bitch is sneaky and plays all sides of the fence. I hope her ass gets called out eventually. She's long overdue another dragging.

• Members

Word on the street (tm aviva) is that LVP isnt too happy with kyle based on the shade she was throwing at LVP on the premiere episode.

I do think that while LVP was joking...I think that you save that type of joke for friends...not co workers or peeps one is still fueding with.

I hope LVP employs a new tactix...which is not to throw shade at all at either Rinna nor Eileen....Rinna views it as a good sign...and Eileen will feel vindicated that she is right about LVP.

I liked Doritos party better....there was actual food!!!