Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOD still doesn't have an official renewal, but rumors they're coming back with 4 of the 5 girls. They need to diversify that show. Texas is not a white state like many people think. That should should be frontloaded with black and latino housewives and maybe two white housewives. The Miracle Whip they're serving isn't ever going to gain traction.

And that Kandi/Porsha news is gonna make for an exciting season if true lol. I can't understand why Porsha is still around either. She is UNBEARABLE and always has been. I am read for a new Bravo trailer: Ladies of London, the two Married To Medicine's, RHOP, RHOBH & RHOA. They need to get their asses on it. Melbourne is ending, NYC just ended and OC/NJ are both half way done. I'd say it's safe to say summer was a bust so I'm ready to focus on the fall housewives shows. I'd also recommend them actually promoting Auckland and having it replace Melbourne on fridays or perhaps even put it on a decent night from the beginning. After seeing the N word scandal, this would be such huge television here.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOAKLs1e6(click here)

Utterly disgusting....

I can't with Julia trying to act remorseful. Bitch, you said it. Own it. Michelle should've tossed her ass overboard for calling her a 'boat n*gger.' Just deplorable. I was glad that Anne said that Julia needs to quit making the situation about herself b/c it isn't. She offended Michelle. 

Gilda is such a stellar friend. Just ride or die. It killed me when Gilda broke down in tears over the comment while Michelle held her feelings in. 

Anne has been on point with her shade towards Julia all episode reminding her how stupid she is. 

That dinner scene with Michelle and Julia was so awkward. Julia was trying to brush this sh-t under the rug and it is unacceptable. She didn't learn crap. She never will. I hate this bitch, and I am glad that Michelle isn't letting her ass off the hook.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Auckland

Gutter trash. I hate that bitch. Someone throw her over board. She's a racist and did the most trying to backpeddle. It was a joke that came out wrong? You dont joke about sh-t like that. You showed your true colors. The nerve of her to cry as if she deserves sympathy

Go Michelle ripping into her. Cruelia would be dead to me. 

Gilda reaffirmed my love for her with the way she comforted and stood by Michelle

Im glad Ann noticed how self absorbed Cruelia was in lamenting about how this affected her instead of how it must have felt like for Michelle

"Im not racist! I have Polynesian friends" Classic racist line

"The other girls wouldnt have reacted the way you did" The other girls arent black, you dumb bitch! The nerve of her to say her comment had nothing to do with ethnicity

• Members

Auckland

I was appalled this episode. There is no coming back from this. Julia tried to make herself out to be a victim and that just fell flat and ridiculous. There is no justification or excuse for the use of a racist slur like she said. 

Michelle handled herself incredibly graciously. And I loved her hurling the champagne (and later the glass) - that was soap diva fabulous. 

Anne was hilarious with her talking head interviews. Louise called how badly this was for Julia. Angela was a good opportunist preying on Julia being ostracized so deservedly. 

• Members

That's why I don't get why these women are eager to be friends with her. TamRat does not do friend as I keep saying. 

You'd think Shannon would've learned by now that Tamra does not have her best interest at heart. This is the same broad that fed her to Heather and was painting her as crazy. Now Shannon declares she's her dearest friend. :rolleyes:

• Members

I agree with everything yall have said about Auckland. The most annoying thing other than Julia's inability to accept responsibility was the fact that she kept repeating the comment, in the talking head and also to Michelle's face. She clearly has no idea why what she said was wrong when she says it all the time with hubby and friends, which is a huge red flag already. Geez. I never liked her, but never will like her. I will say, it was a very powerful episode and will go down in my Top Five housewives episodes. I just love how we went from normal vacation housewives stuff into something very real. They put the reality into reality tv in a way we really haven't seen on any of the international HWs which stay mostly tame. I hope and pray they have a reunion. Andy needs to go ahead and buck up and do it himself. This is the first international Bravo network and this show is gooooood. Much better than a lot of what he's putting out here.

Tamra has been doing this all season with all the girls, but has been given a pass for some reason. If it was anyone else I'd be upset, but I LOVE seeing Shannon tormented lol. Talk about miserable. She is just sick. And I'm sorry, but she probably did drive David to an affair. I liked Kelly being included and the drama not centering around her for a chance, but I'm ready for their Ireland trip. 

• Members

I agree on it being a setup. Everything with Shannon is so contrived to keep that affair going because it's her main storyline and the only way to get sympathy for her. It's weird because I feel like I'm enjoying OC week-to-week, but I also can't wait for the season to end. There is something lackluster about the show, it feels very fractured and as a result the drama comes in spurts. I need a new storyline next season other than hating Vicki and David's affair. They need to keep the cast mostly the same, but try and add a good two new housewives to change the dynamic. I'd dump Meagan and add two newbies.

• Members

I agree in feeling ready for the season to be over. Overall it's been a decent season, but it's gotten tiring the past few episodes. Dump Mehgan, give Shannon a new personality without the old baggage, and move on from the Vicki "cancer scheme" fallout. I actually dread the Shannon scenes. Everything about her family life is uncomfortable to watch. The endless "affair" discussion, her kids being brought into the middle of it all, and her overall nagging whiny Debbie Downer attitude. 

• Members

I've felt this from the beginning, but Melbourne is truly the best of the best. The finale was HILARIOUS! These girls are just everything to me. I love the way they bicker with each other. Poor little Pettifleur is such an airhead and never knows when to shut up which leads to such great insults, Jackie is always a psycho, Lydiot can't admit a fault if her life depended on it, Gamble is a lovable airhead and Gina is just the queen of calm, collected shade. I live for Gina. When she said they all need to !@#$%^&*] off and go !@#$%^&*] themselves I died lol. I can't wait for the reunion and I am HEARTBROKEN AND DEVASTATED they haven't announced the new cast and started filming yet. Usually they would have by now, but for the first time it looks like they'll have to revamp the cast a bit so it's obviously taking more time. Plus they also have to re-negotiate the contracts for the original cast. Only "for sure" cast members would be Pettifleur, Susie and Gamble if the producers want them.

• Members

New Jersey can't be cancelled it's just getting back to being so good....

This Robyn chick looks unhinged and psycho versus psycho (Jac) doesn't bode well at all! That bus ride must have been so emotionally exhausting....

Ksthy and Rosie are the ultimate leeches. Joe and Melissa were having deep issue with Tre when they first came on the show so I don't see it so much as flip flopping as it is natural growth. It's not like it happened over night. This is actually the first season that I've legit bought Melissa's attempts to bond with Tre and finally get the family on the same page. 

• Members

It's flip-flopping. They said and did just as much as Kathy/Rosie/Rich did, but the second Tre wants to 'reconcile,' they leave the Wakiles out in the cold. 

Me-Ho and Joe are the ultimate opportunists. That's fine. It'll only last for now. Once Andy brings Danielle back next season, which I see him doing b/c this show is running on low fumes, she's gonna dismantle Melissa piece by piece and I am gonna love it.