Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kathy and Rosie are so annoying! Why cant they understand that Teresa dont f--k with them anymore? Just STOP! I really hope this is the end of them trying to latch onto Teresa for airtime. 

LMAO, Im with Siggy on being dissapointed that their trip was to Vermont and not somewhere exotic

Who is that chick in the previews? I dont know if Im gonna like or hate her but she looks interesting

bc she's human. That mess was emotional and brought out feelings that she's tried to repress

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like Kathy & Rosie too and I hope this is it for them too. Let Tre have this dumpster ass show, and stay away from her miserable ass. 

(re: Siggy) Oh plz, Siggy. New Jersey always had the sh-ttiest trips. The only good trip they took was back in s2 when they went to Italy. She needs to get over. That's what they get for being on a cast with a felon. IMO, Tre would've had to sit out b/c we'd be going abroad. Sadly, this is what happens when you center the show around one person. 

Tre ain't human. If she were human, she'd forgive and move on. She'd also accept her part in the rivalry too. Tre stayed sh-tting on Rosie/Kathy/Rich too. They weren't the only ones tossing stones. It was coming from both sides. Tre's primary issue is that she never owns her own sh-t!

• Members

RHOC

Sorry but David is a liar. Ain't no way this man ain't calling his mom and moaning about Shannon. Ain't no way. I also thought that Shannon's blowup was classless, and her discussing David's mom in front of the kids was deplorable. 

How Briana talks about Vicki irks my nerves. Not a day passes by that I wish Vicki would cold-cock her stupid ass one good time. I see why Michael has very little to do with Briana. I think it stems from how disloyal Briana is. She runs her f-cking mouth too much. I get this is a REALITY show, but you don't have share all the family secrets with the camera. 

Kelly looked like she wanted to kill herself when she was at Shannon's. She did not want to apologize or be there. I can't blame her. 

Tamra v. Meghan....:lol: Meghan better learn that Tamra does NOT do friends. While they made up, it won't be the end if Meghan is on the show in the future. Tamra will set her daggers on her once again. Once you speak ill will against her, you'll always remain a blip on Tamra's radar. 

• Members

RHOCheshire s4e3 (click here)

Boy was Seema working hard to get airtime tonight. I guess production gave her ass the hint that if she doesn't get involved in the drama this season, her ass is good as gone. However, she came off so stupid getting involved in Misse/Ampika's drama.

When it comes to Misse, I can believe that there is trouble in paradise. That scene with her and Anders was so damn awkward and lacking chemistry.... It is telling now why Misse is a miserable ass twat; she's miserable at home. 

Tonight's episode exemplified why Dawn isn't as rich as she portrays herself to be. That room in her house was so low-budget looking and filthy. The walls were cracking, the floors looked dusty.... Dawn is such a poser. 

Speaking of Dawn, who died and made her the only eligible person to open a business doing nonsurgical procedures? It makes sense for Ampika to do it seeing as she has a beauty empire. It makes no sense for Dawn to be doing it when she needs to focus on her home decor business, starting with that room in her house she is trying to transform. 

Shockingly, I agreed with Misse tonight. Can all the baby talk stop on this show? Minus Misse, Ampika, and Tanya, all you bitches are over 40 and your eggs are about to be dust. Stop trying to procreate. It was so stupid seeing Seema and Dawn both talking about wanting babies when both of them have grown ass kids. You bitches should be thrilled that the job is done. Enjoy having empty nests. If you need something to look after, get a fur baby. 

The star of the night is Leanne. She finally gets it. She finally sees the light and sees Dawn for the creature that she is. I was so glad when Leanne called Dawn out about her lies and now liking Stacey. Now that Leanne has verified that Dawn never liked Stacey previously and purposely ignored her, Dawn looks stupid. I hope Leanne continues to stand up to Dawn going forward. That's Dawn's problem--she has a bunch of 'yes men & women' around her stroking her massive ego. So glad to see another person join Magali, Ampika, & Stacey in knocking Dawn back down to Earth and providing her a rude awakening.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I didnt see anything wrong with Seema. She was hosting the vent and it was in her place to diffuse the situation. Ampika was in her feelings and took it the wrong way but Seema wasnt coming for her

I get why Dawn was upset about Ampika. It came across as if she stole her idea. With that said she needs to get over herself. It was childish of her to walk off without saying goodbye

LeAnn has been looking more and more beautiful this season

Stacy is a snake in the grass. Dont like her and dont trust her

• Members

Seema is thirsty for camera time. That's all it is. Last season, she'd not want any part of the controversy at all. Now all of a sudden she wants to be in the drama. I like Seema but she needed to sit back. She should've only interjected if Ampika and Misse started shouting at each other. Otherwise, she should've shut up and let them hash out their difference, which IMO was unnecessary. Ampika and Misse will never like each other b/c Ampika is too real and Misse, much like Dawn, is a big ass poser. That's why Misse's marriage is in shambles now.

• Members

They just got renewed last week I think. 

That has to be embarrassing though. That right there better show these women that they better create a sh-t show for s2 or they dare done for. 

In other news, rumor is that on the upcoming season, Porsha fronts Kandi about her approaching her for threesomes: