Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

(re: NJ) Yup. Melissa. And I assumed you loved her now b/c she and Tre are so close now. :rolleyes:

(re: Cheshire) I think Stacey is becoming relevant this season b/c she's one of the few not afraid to go against Dawn and call her out. I think those 2 are going to be at each other's throats before season's end. Next week seems like Seema is trying to get something started with Ampika and Lauren but I doubt it'll go anywhere. I see both women paying Seema dust. Again, I see Seema as the person contributing the least. She can go and Magali can return. I want Stacey to stay b/c I can see her aligning with Magali. Also, I wanna see Magali dog walk Misse one good time.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A Twitter insider posted that next season only Tanya, Ampika and Dawn are returning for Cheshire. I don't personally believe it, but we will see. When asked why Lauren was going he also said the producers have been trying to get rid of her since season two. We will see...

Now the main event: RHOC! This episode was EVERYTHING!! I'm so glad things have shifted from Vicki and Brooks finally. I'm so sick of that pile-up. These women have no stories of their own or interesting relationships and bonds beyond hating Vicki. This accident has finally allowed things to change and I'm all for it. I loved Kelly softening to Heather after Heather helped her in the aftermath of the accident. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Meagan stammering trying to get out of looking bad. I was LOL the entire time Vicki was playing up her pain for sympathy and LIVING for Meagan groveling. Shannon is still the same old sour puss she always has been and I loved her this week lol. Tamra is back to being a bitch and I wish she'd stay like that. It's the only time she's interesting. I can't wait to see where all of this goes. Looks like next week we have more interesting and different drama which is good. I just hope they can keep this up and that we don't go back to Vicki and Brooks before the season ends.

• Members

Thank goodness Cheap. I was seriously worried there for a minute.

Image result for melissa gorga victim gifs

:huh:

I know what you mean! Heather was like a persnickety dog with a BONE and wouldn't let go when it came to Meaghan and Shannon trying to cover their asses. And I LOVED IT. The fact is that they both knew the situation was fairly serious for Vicki. They didn't care, and spent 7 hours on the golf course and having dinner and bitching about it instead of just getting in the damn car and driving over to see Vicki for 10 mins. BTW, David is a whiney little bitch saying that Vicki could just go and text Brooks if she wanted someone to visit her. Meghan trying to shift the blame on Tamra WHEN SHE WASN'T EVEN THERE was especially hilarious. I mean, obviously Tamra is to blame for most of the world's ills :P but that was just a lame attempt to distract attention.

I am so ready for Tamra to go in on them next week. Shannon at her kids' rock concert looks like another fake-ass display of forced hilarity, but thankfully her MIL puts paid to that fakery! I do feel bad for Shannon tho. Obvs she is a nagging, needy shrew, but to put the blame of David's affair entirely on her shoulders gives that spineless idiot a free pass. People seem to do that more and more these days when a guy cheats -- oh it must be because his wife was awful! Nobody put a gun to David's head, and he did what he damn well pleased. He's only sorry he got caught. 

• Members

Wow. Meagan and Shannon really showed their asses. They could have handled that better. I cant beleive Meagan was trying to demonize her. Like bitch, give it a rest. 

"You know what Meagan? Go to hell." Im glad Tamra ripped into these self absorbed heffa

How dare Megan try to blame Tamra when she wasnt even there. She's trying to save her own skin by villianizing someone else

Go Heather! She read the hell out of her

Never! The nerve of NBA to make an assumption like that. That would be like me assuming he loved Tamra...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOAKL (click here):

Each episode, I keep thinking that Angela can get no crazier and she proves me wrong. First off, who goes on a holiday to work or bring their assistant? Each episode, I feel even more that poor Lea is a victim of human trafficking. 

This cast's dynamic is split clean down the middle. You have Lou/Anne v. Michelle/Gilda v. Angela/Julia, who are somewhat forced together. Just odd and different from what I am used too but I like it. 

Angela imposing on Lou's trip was deplorable. Who does that? She should've ran that by Lou way before the trip, so it wouldn't collide with Lou. 

Not shocked that Anne has slept with a married man as she gives off an aura of being a woman who has lived a full life. Angela, on the other hand, was a nutcase and I didn't believe her tall tale of being with a man in a relationship at all. I think she simply spewed that drivel to try and win over the women and she didn't. They were all looking at her like she was full of it. What shocked me is that Julia didn't drink. 

Next week looks like an explosion and I cannot wait. Obviously, Julia and Gilda are going to claw at each other. It should be pretty interesting. 

• Members

OC

I can't even go into how disgusting I think Meghan and Shannon and David and Jim are. What they all said about Vicki and the way those two bitches tried to cover their asses by seeing Vicki was transparent and pathetic. They are evil.

I am so glad Heather went full sanctimonious on them and that Tamra is going to cannibalize Meghan. Trying to throw Tamra under the bus when it was clearly an accident was just disgusting. 

David had an affair because he's a terrible person, but I'm glad Shannon has to deal with the mother in law from hell. She deserves it.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

I echo what everyone says about Meghan and Shannon. Thoughtless trash, especially Meghan. Nice try with your "reckless" comment about Tamra. 

Heather was a little too All-About-Me when she read Shannon at the restaurant, but that's Heather for ya. 

Tamra said on WWHL that Vicki over dramatized her predicament for sympathy, and that she didn't start with the hysterics until after she saw Tamra go down. Granted, how would Tamra really know that if she was already down for the count... 

Crazy that something like 76% of the audience poll sided with Shannon/Meghan vs. Everyone Else. Yikes. 

• Members

NYC

Reunion Part 3 was by far the most civil and it really seemed like Andy wanted to wrap things up nicely. 

I felt for Sonja - she tried to take the high road with Bethenny's attack on her and Dorinda called her delusional. That was unfair. Sonja is a basically nice person who can own up to her crap. She looked beautiful at the reunion - a gorgeous Sonja Morgan New York dress - and clear headed and quick witted. 

LuAnn redeemed herself by repeating, over and over, that Tom seriously screwed up and that she was heartbroken. She stopped pretending it didn't happen and that she's fine with it. That's good. Bethenny was unhinged as always. 

Carole was irrelevant as all hell. She needs to GO. The rest of the cast was magnificent and needs to return next year. 

Cheshire

It was sort of a blah episode since it focused on Stacey so much. Misse can go - she's a hack. 

Lauren needs to be better at covering her tracks if she's going to be messy like that. But stupid Misse didn't catch her, so maybe not! Glad that Ampika and Tanya got over their non feud

Aukland

This series is a gem. Angela is certifiable. She is so fake, so weird, so off. And she acts like she's a real somebody. Her poor assistant. I love that Anne speaks French to her on the sly. 

I LOVED that scene of Anne and her nephew. That was so cute. I have really warmed up to Anne. 

I also warmed up to Michelle and Glinda this episode. Finally, Glinda loosened up a little bit. Julia made an ass of herself with room selection (she should learn from NYC's Ramona) and that seems to be the trend with Julia. She's a try hard and it just doesn't work. 

Love Louise. I am part of that tribe.