Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOAKL s1e4: 

OMFG. Angela has to be the craziest bitch out of all the housewives on every damn franchise. This bitch is a psycho. No one can tell me otherwise. She seems like the type that'll smile in your face and plot your murder. Total sociopath. All of these chicks better watch her. Angela was just all over the place tonight. From her crying over the car having repairable dents to the lunch with Gilda. This chick is crazy. 

Julia has to be the trashiest bitch to be on a housewives show. I thought Brandi was smutty but I think Julia takes the cake. Who brings out their cock ring and vibrator to a dinner party?! I was appalled. I don't blame Anne. It was just gross. Plus, I don't believe that that cock ring was unused. Knowing Julia's gutter butt ass, it was probably one her husband used. Just trashy. Furthermore, her tiff with Louise is so stupid. It is apparent that Julia is insecure about her own relationship and what others think. Julia knows she's a gold digger that's why she is so pressed with the likes of Anne and Louise. Typical social climber overplaying her cards to impress the old money chicks. 

Michelle ... she needs to stop. Her weight comments continue to make her look vile. She needs to chill out. Her mouth is gonna bring her a lot of heat if they have a reunion. Fan questions are gonna eat her up. 

Can't nobody tell me that Lea is not a modern day slave. Like I've said before, Angela got this girl from some sort of slave trade/human trafficking. Wouldn't be surprised if this poor girl gets beaten. I wish Anne would've pried more into the ongoings of Lea. 

Louise and Gilda were the stars tonight. Both of them calmly and cooly handled their foes with ease and I found it funny. I know many can't stand Gilda but I love her coldhearted ass. She is someone I'd like to hang with b/c she is chill as f-ck. She truly does not give a damn. Louise stating she was above Julia was hilarious. Normally, I can't stand people like that but in this case, I loved it. Julia stirs the pot too damn much it was fun watching Louise put her ass in her place. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoNY part 2 reunion:

I can't believe anybody could be more toxic than Jill and Kelly during the Season 4 Reunion when they tore into Alex and made fun of her blushing skin. Welp, I was wrong. Bethenny is... a psycho. She is literally mad with power. I couldn't believe what I was watching.  She is obsessed with destroying Luann and to a lesser extent Sonja, Dorinda and Jules's reputations. I can't believe the contrast between her now and Season 2 Bethenny (which is being repeated in the UK and which I am watching atm). Gone is the self-deprecation, or humanity. She is monstrous (as this week's WWHL episode also illustrated). Dorinda and others hinted at it during reunion, and Tamara Tattles came out and said it: Bethenny has no mutual friends giving her info. She does, however, have PIs tailing some of these women for the purposes of entertainment on this show, i.e.: bringing them down in order that Bethenny look good. She is unhinged, and on WWHL sounded straight-up high on the very substances she accuses Dorinda and others of abusing.

For Andy to bring up critical comments by the audience to a fellow EP of the show must say something about the ton of audience hate Bethenny got this season. Even Kyle (another BTS producer) never got called out that much. I think the moment she came across the worst was with Jules. It's too bad Jules won't be returning next season because I would love to see her get a Jules Gets Her Groove Back SL. Jules was genuine, calm, argued all her points honestly and coherently. All Bethenny could do was to scream at her for giving a bad image of Jews. It was probably her lowest point of the episode, matched only by Carole's smugness about Jules's eating disorder (which Jules also shut down).

Luann needs to dump Tom. He is awful and a liability, and her lying to cover for him is making her look terrible and playing into Bethenny's hands.

• Members

Bethenny had some bad, bad moments. She looked worse in the second part than LuAnn did in the first. Her "I can do what I want" attitude was so stank. It goes beyond her mantra of "if you can't handle the truth, you can't handle me" and she just got nasty, petty and ugly. Her picking on Jules for a bad representation of Jewish women was unnecessary. Yes, I understand her viewpoint (since Jules repeatedly mentions her Jewish and "Asian" heritage), but she takes it too far.  Funny that on WWHL, Andy admitted that producers had hoped to see more of the "fun" Bethenny at the reunion. So did we. Stank ugliness is not a good look on a person who's already skeletal thin. 

Carole clearly has issues with getting older, as she seemed perturbed at getting called out for being agist and for the remark that most of them could be Jules' mother. Thank you Dorinda for pointing out that an 18-year difference indeed makes you eligible to be another person's mother. 

Interesting that they all agreed Ramona is the most nurturing of them all when the chips are down. 

Loved LuAnn dismissing Carole's "blabbering." Ha! 

• Members

NYC

I cant beleive these are women in their 50s. They acted like college aged sorority girls. The segment about Tom was embarrassing. LuAnn came across delusional and an awful friend to Sonja

Bethenny came across bad. Im glad Jules and Dorinda went in on her

LOL at LuAnn not carig for Carole's blabbering while she was talking. Thats how I felt.

• Members

The thing with Bethenny is that Jules was actually pretty nice with her and gave her plenty of outs to redeem herself if she wanted. After Jules talked about her struggles with anorexia, Bethenny could have said "You know what, I'm sorry. I didn't fully understand the pressure you were under at the time, and I projected my own issues with this disorder onto you." Instead she disparaged Jules as being a 'bad Jew' and piped up in support of her cheating husband, probably because he is a rich hedge fund manager and a man. Clearly she hates most women.

I don't think Bethenny to this day realises how badly she came across. I think she thinks she was being real and funny and a truth teller and everybody would find it hilarious. She has literally become the very people she joked about during her first seasons on the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOM

I hate Pettifleur.  Her accent annoys me, her personality annoys me, her presence in general annoys me.

I love Gina. Her reactions to Pettifleur and Gamble were golden.

Oh my goodness all of this Lydia stuff. I LOVE it. Anyone not watching Melbourne truly is missing out.

• Members

Image result for real housewives laughing gifs

I remember when Nene used to be funny and witty but now it is forced and empty. It's especially noticeable on Fashion Police. (Tim Gunn on the same show is just hilarious without even trying).

That said, I wish Nene was on this season of RHoA, and I wish this would be the season she realises she needs to check the attitude. She doesn't need to remind everybody of her importance to the show -- she is already the OG of the Atlanta housewives. Unlike Bethenny, tho, I don't think it is all about deluded arrogance, but about fear/insecurity of being outshone.

Melbourne was awesome this season. Best HW franchise of 2016 imo.

The Lydia stuff is literally OMG/car crash TV.

• Members

Y'all - I didn't really love Melbourne Season 1 and 2 as much as y'all did.  But Season 3 is literally one of the best housewives seasons of all time.  It rivals NYC S3 and BH S1 for me.  I actually HATED Pettifluer and Lydia last season, but for some reason, I am LOVING to hate them this season.  They make me laugh and I love the drama they create.  Gina is love.  Gamble is love.  Janet is love.  Chyka is love.  I go back and forth with Jackie.  Susie is the only flop of the season and I hope she doesn't come back.  This Dubai trip was so much better than BH's Dubai trip.  I can't wait to see how it ends next week.  

• Members

RHONJ: 

I am sorry but Joe Gorga is a chauvinistic pig! 

I know everyone around here loves Teresa and her bullsh-t but I don't. She ruined her relationship with Kathy & Rosie b/c they dared to join 'her show' and supposedly bring her down. :rolleyes: What I find funny is that she forgives Melissa and Joe, who did far more damage to her image than Kathy and Rosie, who both tried to fix things with her time and time again. Rosie was the one who mended the Gorgas and Guidices together. 

This is why I don't f-ck with Tre. She picks and chooses who to forgive and still hasn't learned jack sh-t from her prison stint. Still the miserable twat she was pre-prison. 

NJ is for the f-cking birds. Cancel this mess and find a new city or revive either Miami or DC. Sick of Wack-o Jack-o, Me-Ho, and Twat-resa. Those 3 bitches alone have ruined this show.

• Members

I like Kathy too. I don't think she deserves the heat she gets. The times she came for Tre, Tre deserved it. Tre threw the first punch, and Kathy dished it back. 

Most people don't like Kathy b/c she doesn't reel Rich is, which isn't her job. None of the other women on the show reel their husbands in when they talk sh-t. Why should Kathy?

• Members

I so agree with you!!! So glad to hear it.  

I mean, Joe Guidice is a pig and Tre is so dumb for staying with that piece of [!@#$%^&*].  Joe Gorga is doing other men no favors this season.  

Kathy is the voice of reason and there is no way someone should criticize the way she thinks.  If you weren't a dumb felon, like Tre is, then maybe you'd understand it.  Tre brings this show down.  You start NJ housewives with an intriguing 3-headed dragon of Tre, Danielle and Caroline (with Dina and Jac being side-pieces)... if you slay two heads off, you're left with scraps.  Tre and Melissa are boring and annoying AF after 4 seasons of the same [!@#$%^&*].  Dina is boring without Caroline and Danielle.  Jac is crazy but when only left with Tre, it becomes boring and one-note.

I do love Siggy and her family, but she and Deloris still feel out of place with this group and show.