Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If I am not mistaken, today was the finale of the ladies shooting. They had a pop up shop selling their products and I think the proceeds went to Phelony's charity. 

From the clip, it seems like the cast is Kenya, Cynthia, Porsha, Kandi, Phaedra, Sheree, and Lena Chenier, who is a good friend of Kandi's and is engaged to R.L. Huggar (of the 90s R&B group Next). Word is that her wedding might shown on the show this upcoming season. 

• Members

That's so dumb. If you have to film months after you're supposed to wrap up the show then clearly something isn't working. This cast needs a major revamp and at least 3 of the girls need to go. I say keep Kandi, Kenya,  and Sheree. Cynthia, Phaedra and Marlo as friends. Nene needs the money so bring her back full time and cast 2 new wives. It's not rocket science. Why do they continue to drag their feet?

• Members

@MrPrezident I said this on another forum I post, but I don't think Nene is needed anymore. This show just needs new, explosive personalities to collide with the usual suspects.

OK. I am about to do a dream stunt casting suggestion for RHOA:

I suggested (on Twitter) that RHOA needs to steal Hollywood Divas stars Golden Brooks, Paula Jai Parker, and previous RHOA housewife, Lisa Wu. BTW, Golden liked my tweet, so I think she'd be all for it. Carlos King & Todd Tucker (both of RHOA) produces this show, so it should be nothing to acquire their services. Plus, I am sure the money on Bravo is so much more than what they are getting on TVOne, and with the episode order this season, I doubt a 4th season is gonna happen. 

I'd keep Kenya, Kandi, Phaedra, Cynthia, and Sheree and add Golden, Paula, and Lisa. Porsha can be a friend. That amount of craziness would prevent the need for Nene to return. All those women are explosive in their own rights. 

Can you imagine Paula's deluded ass v. my deluded queen, Kenya? Or Golden v. Phaedra? Just epic. It wouldn't be hard to assimilate these women on the show as Lisa already knows the women of RHOA. I'm pretty sure Kenya knows Paula as the acting circle for Black actresses was small. I know for fact that Kenya has to know Golden as they acted alongside each other on Girlfriends when Kenya did an arc on there.

SN: If anyone saw the reunion of Hollywood Divas, it was lit. Those 3 have right amount of fire and an odd chemistry that could turn RHOA on it's head. They only did six episodes this season and reunion was loco. These women need peaches or some show on Bravo instead of being on TVOne. 

• Members

RHOC:

Yeah. Boring episode. Not much to comment on. All I know is that that renewal was fake as hell. Obvious that Shannon and David orchestrated that renewal to clean up David's image. Too bad it won't work. I also thought it was pathetic how these women kept bringing up Vicki with her not being there. Just shows how w/o her, this show would be dull as dishwater. Once again, Vicki (now with Kelly) are carrying all these other pieces of deadwood. 

RHOAKL (click here to watch episode 1):

Wow! What a premiere! I get a Melbourne/Beverly Hills blend with this show. All these women have f-cking money and I love it. 

Louise: Obvious that she is the grand dame of the show. You can tell that she'll probably be the one that'll bring peace to the women. She reminds me of Chyka. She doesn't care about drama and I find that refreshing. 

Michelle: Gorgeous. Just to die for. IMO, she ranks up there with Kenya, Cynthia, Alexia, and Gizelle as one of the most gorgeous housewives of all time. I love how she is ride or die for Gilda. Michelle is comedy and has a slick mouth. I love it. She shut Angela down with ease--without breaking a sweat. 

Gilda: Beautiful. I already love her friendship with Michelle. Gilda is not here for the bull and I like it. She's straight to the point, just blunt. I like that. 

Julia: A minx. I'm on the fence with her at the moment. I can tell that it may go north or south with her. 

Anne: She's a bitch. I didn't like how she asked Julia about Gilda's past. So what if Gilda was once married to a 70 year old man. Anne, you claimed to be engaged more than 5 times. That's not impressive to many either. I do appreciate her giving me the tip to hold my glass at the stem, so that my body heat won't heat my cool beverage anymore. :P

Angela: Jesus. This woman give me Danielle Staub vibes. :lol: She is nutty as hell. Just deluded. I should love her, but she killed it for me when she broke down and cried over Michelle's comment, which wasn't harsh at all. Angela IS too curvy to be a normal model. It wasn't wrong that Michelle asked if she was a plus sized model. She didn't call her fat. Angela is thin-skinned. I can already tell that she is gonna but heads with Gilda/Michelle all season. 

Great premiere. Loved all the scenic shots NZ. And Bravo: New Zealand is so nice that they are playing another episode tomorrow!! Now I'll have something to watch on Tuesday! 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Aukland...we have some differences of opinion:

Louise - I agree, she is FABULOUS. Real deal money and the silkiest voice. 

Michelle - physically beautiful, sharp tongue, interesting life story. A good fighter. Also mean. That plus size model comment  was a well timed putdown. She was not right to tell Angela not to be offended and saying she'd heard about her from Gilda. It goes to show Michelle went in with an opinion without even meeting her. I don't like someone who doesn't give others a fair shake.

Gilda - cold bitch. Nasty. Tacky. Awful.

Julia - boring. I agree with you that she could go north or south.

Anne - she reminds me of Jody Claman from Real Housewives of Vancouver. 

Angela - she is overly sensitive and an emotional wreck. But she's not a mean person. She's hyper insecure and based in a career that will just eat away at her. She's grown up exceptionally tall and I'm sure has been tormented for it her whole life so anyone can get under her skin.

Gorgeous production values. Looks like a great franchise.

• Members

So basically what we are saying is to watch Auckland instead of OC this week? Because Whatshername getting inseminated + Shannon's fake vow renewal are not calling to me rn. Shannon seems permanently set on Offended! mode. Also: I'm trying to warm to Kelly but so many outbursts are starting to seem like contrived.

• Members

Yep. I won't be surprised when their divorce announcement comes. I don't understand how Shannon can be so forgiving of David, who she knows for a fact had an affair, but can't get past Vicki's possible involvement in Brooks cancer scheme. Don't get me wrong; faking cancer is heinous, but there is no evidence Vicki knew or was involved.