• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOC:

How do you all feel about Shannon? For whatever reason she has always rubbed me the wrong way. Kelly was was OTT and kind of vulgar, but I found myself rooting for her. Shannon is the only housewife I can honestly say I despise.

Meagan is annoying. She is so whiny and childish, her husband is going to leave her because she acts like a 10 year old.

• Members

RHOC:

Sorry but I LOVED watching Kelly drag the f-ck out of Shannon, Tamra, and Heather. She gave all their asses the business. I betcha they won't try her in the future. 

She pegged ShanLoon's ass perfect b/c she is a c*nt. 

Pleather making the situation about her was so sad and pathetic just like her acting skills in the car when she was attempting to cry. No wonder why her acting career is where it is at now ... in the dumps. 

Llama neck ... why is she still here? No one cares about her at all. Not even her own damn husband. She and that scrambled egg she is carrying can exit to the left. 

Now that TamRat has found Jesus now, she thinks she can diagnose people now.  How does she know that Kelly is miserable in her marriage? Kelly might just be over you stupid ass bitches. Trampra clearly has her wires crossed b/c the married & miserable hags are flunkies: Shannon, Heather, and the ostrich-necked bitch. 

Can Vicki simply ask these women one question: 

Please register in order to view this content

These chicks have NOTHING interesting outside of Vicki. I find it hilarious that Geoffrey the giraffe had the nerve to say that Vicki didn't need to come to her party b/c she didn't want drama. Is this bitch serious? Ain't this the same stretch neck skeezer that messed up Heather's brunch last year bringing up Brooks after Vicki previously told her to leave the situation alone? 

Furthermore, when are these chicks gonna learn that Tamra is NOBODY's friend? For a self-professed 'Christian,' she still stirs the pot like no tomorrow.

• Members

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loved Kelly. She is a *mess* but she dragged 'em all and not one of Shannon, Giraffe, Tamra or Heather could handle her.

I thought her impression of Heather was particularly strong, especially as Heather "cried" in the chauffeur driven SUV back to her mansion whining to her surgeon husband about a fight that had nothing to do with her.

Tamra remains the biggest stirrer in the franchise's history. And she does it all in the name of Jesus Christ her lord and saviour. 

Much as all these women pile on Vicki, she's obviously a lot of fun and her breakfast with Brianna and the kids showed her in a good light. 

Next week's episode looks nausea inducing with Shannon and David's vow renewal. Kiss of death for an OC marriage. 

• Members

Kelly is a mess and out of control. From a RL perspective, that is extremely problematic. From a viewer's POV, it is gold.

I thought she got unnecessarily vulgar for the sake of the cameras, butShannon obvs set her up with those "friends" in a bid to humiliate her and besmirch her reputation on camera. Shannon is coming across so badly. She really follows the same pattern -- pick on somebody, isolate them, swear that you will never forgive them, and guilt the other ladies to do the same. She did it with Heather, then Tamra, briefly with Giraffe, and now with Vicki and Kelly. When they don't toe the line, she upbraids them like a prim school-marm. Tamra already looks about ready to dump her ass and turn on her, "Spiritual Gangster" stylez.

Heather having a hissy fit like a ballerina with a ladder in her tights was :rolleyes:  Was nobody paying attention to her or something? Her fake crying, omg. I really cannot buy any story either she or Terry are trying to sell me. He comes across so much better on Botched By Nature when he's paired with Paul Nassif.

Megan getting inseminated -- couldn't care less. And neither could Jimmy.

David skeeves me the f*ck out. He comes across as incredibly spineless and fake. That 'surprise' vow renewal feels about as real as Shannon's nose.

Edited by Cat

• Members

OC

VICKI: Continues to repair her images...and the gals know it. It's just a matter of time before they are back around her and not Shannon.

TAMRA: hehe at the look she gave Shannon. She is soooo over her at this point. And I love it.

HEATHER: Have not been liking her this season. And what was that all about?

KELLY: SLAY, GIRL, SLAY!!!! That was so crazy fun that I had to watch it again!!! IMO those girls (especially Shannon) needed to be drrraggggggggggggggg. Let's them know she IS NOT THE ONE.

WHATHERNAME:  Who? Oh, that one the party was for. :D

• Members

Who? :D:D

Oh, the crazy passive aggressive one that is obsessed with de-throning ( and failing) Queen V?

She makes me want to skip next week's episode. I also am feeling that she set Kelly up and is only getting what she deserves.

In other news, I am loathing this LuAnn withdrawal.  Tomorrow, right?

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

First of all, Heather: IF YOU WERE ON ANY OTHER FRANCHISE YOU'D BE FAKE CRYING EVERY DAY! Kelly is T-A-M-E compared to the New York or Atlanta girls. I am so over everybody clutching their pearls. And Kelly has been very poorly received by the viewers as well. The same people praising Erika for calling Kathryn a !@#$%^&*] are clutching their pearls about Kelly calling Shannon a !@#$%^&*]. They need to go somewhere with this BS. I can't wait to see how they spin it when

Kelly ain't putting her hands on nobody so she can say what she wants. Tamra in particular needs to hush, playing both sides of the fence. Meaghan is still zzzzz. She is my least favorite OC housewife of all time. She brings literally nothing to the show.

On the subject of that RHAKL intro, they keep pushing that Michelle is a model, but I don't see it. How is she a model and she can't pose, dress or take a good picture? She looked horribly awkward in her intro pose and she's supposed to be the professional. In the promo pics, especially the first one released she looked a mess as well. I'm mostly going to be watching to see how tired she is.

• Members

Don't worry. Shannon will play victim as always "I've been under a lot of pressure," "She pushed me to breaking point," "she made me do it," "I am usually such a peaceful person" etc., and her stans will eat it up because she is now Poster Girl for the Poor Cheated-Upon Wives Who 'Forgive' Their Husbands brigade. (And I do feel sympathy for her situation -- she exudes unhappiness and dissatisfaction in her marriage and her life).

And IA with you about her wanting to de-throne Vicki. I think she genuinely was her pal the first season but last season with the fake cancer scandal, she saw her chance and cut her off. Honestly, I think that she let a lot of praise go straight to her head. She really acts up the family scenes in front of the cameras now. She has not realized two important rules of RHOC tho: 1. Tamra and Vicki will always make up and break up, and 2. Tamra will betray you in a heartbeat, cut you off and try and get you off the show. The fact that Shannon thinks she can ice out Vicki from the show AND 'manage' Tamra is the height of her delusion.

Kelly is loud and unconventional and more importantly seems to want to enjoy life and live it up. For some reason, the latter really pisses some people off (see Lisa V's haters).

IA with Chris B, Giraffe is literally the worst HW of all time. She was last year, too, when she was all smug and self-righteous and hiding behind Jim Edmonds' status.

Edited by Cat