Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bravo could learn a lot from the international shows but they don't. Andy practically said once that he doesn't watch international versions of the show b/c they aren't important. 

When the women of Melbourne were on WWHL (during s2 airing here), he had them standing behind the bar instead of in the seats. He ignored them the whole time. 

Melbourne s3 sh-ts on all the housewives season this past year, and they did it in 12 episodes. Their trip to Dubai surpassed the one Beverly Hills did, and they were filming the same time they were. I'm expecting Auckland to crap on the American versions too. 

• Members

RHOM

Janet's home is quite pedestrian. For some reason I was expecting something really nice and grand or modern like I've seen of the other ladies homes so far.

I still don't like Pettifleur like AT ALL.

Jackie makes me laugh. Her reactions are SO BIG. And her annoyance with Petti makes me like her more.

I don't get the Susie/Lydia dynamic. Susie speaks and says they've known each other for ages and like there was a friendship at some point, whereas Lydia acts like they hardly knew each other. I'm not even sure who to believe. Hopefully it gets more clear as the season progresses.

8 Housewives is waaaaaay too many.

• Members

I do think Auckland is coming to the US since Andy keeps mentioning Bravo New Zealand and it is their first international network branded with the Bravo name. I also heard a rumor that Melbourne is airing behind RHONY this week, so interesting if that's true.

• Members

The Grand Dame of Potomac done stepped in a pile. Looks like she took a picture of a kid from Instagram and claimed the kid as a new addition to her family (pretending to adopt perhaps). Unfortunate for her, the mother of that kid found out and went IN!  

Please register in order to view this content

And this was just the beginning from the mother:

@KARENHUGER is you [!@#$%^&*] serious bitch?!!!! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER.

you pathetic, leeching, dusty ovary, wrinkled t-shirt faceass moron! did you really claim my child as your kin? @KARENHUGER

never in my [!@#$%^&*] life have i seen something this tragic, you elderly ass bitch, really outdid yourself. @KARENHUGER

@nicolemilfie