Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Jersey was really good.  I have a love/hate relationship with Teresa, but seeing her come home after paying for her crimes was very touching.  Her girls always give me the same representation, season after season... Gia is the smart mother (that girl is intuitive and smart)... Gabriella is the outcast, looking much like her paternal grandmother, sort of butch and unemotional (but I love that Teresa still shows her love, especially loved when she said "I bet you actually do want to go to school")... Milania is mini-Teresa and wants nothing but the limelight - I am worried for her teen years in this era.  Audriana is still too young to tell.

I could tell Jacqueline and Chris were going through financial problems - their house is empty.  Sad to see this, but good on them for making smart decisions and downsizing/living within their means.

Melissa and Joe are actually tolerable right now.  That's it.

I'm going to love Siggy.  She's hilarious, reminds me of MJ from Shahs of Sunset TBH.  I'm going to love/hate Delores.  I didn't love the way she made every scene about her, which producers really picked up on.  She will bring the drama though, so I'm hoping for the best.  

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

tumblr_o9k66rdTXt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The queen is back! My heart broke out for the Giudice's when Teresawas reunited with her daughters

Siggy and Delores had good intros and already seem to be a better fit than Amber and the twins from last season

Ive always liked Jaq and glad to see her back as a full time cast member

Melissa...always the oppurtunist. She disgust me

• Members

Hahaha.  That house is gorgeous though - and good for them!  She's so sweet and deserves to have the nicest house of the entire group now hahaha.

I'm a little surprised she has zero cabinets though - where does she put everything for the kitchen?

Interesting they moved in the same day Teresa got out of jail... and she mentioned Christmas Eve was spent there with up to 80 people... but we know Teresa/Melissa/etc. had their own Christmas Eve at Melissa's house.  I guess maybe Kathy's mom's side of the family get together separate from her brother's (Teresa's dad).

• Members

OC

Meagan making a video diary of herself taking needles for her fertility treatments. I dont care and Im pretty sure, neither does her husband

I loved Vicky shading Meagan when she arrived by walking right past her and not even acknowledging her. 

Vicky ends off saying she needs to talk to Meaghan and Shannon. Why? F--K THEM HOS!

• Members

RHoNJ: Dolores and Siggy seem to be a good fit so far. Siggy especially is too fabulous. The two people I can't stand are Jaqueline and Melissa. Jaq must be the most self-absorbed woman in NJ -- everything is about HER HER HER. She and Chris (still hot btw) are in dodgy financial straits but she's planning her next face-lift? Ok. The way she belittled Teresa's note makes her still seem emotionally stuck in high school.

And Melissa is fake as usual. Totally unconvinced by her 'heartwarming' family scenes, especially with Gorga Senior who looks like he can barely stand to look at her. Also I don't really need to see that much of Joe Gorga. Ever.

I cried when Tre came home, walked into the kitchen and gave Juicy a hug. Then her girls came running and jumped on her. It felt truly real compared with the Gorga stuff and all the contrived sh*t from season's past. As crim as the Giudices are, I will always love watching their family the best. I have a fondness for Juicy. I think he loves his daughters a lot even when shouting at them or snarking with Gia. Meanwhile, Gia is amazing and as young as she is, I admire the way she became another mother for her sisters while Tre was in jail.

Edited by Cat

• Members

100% agreed. I have a love/hate relationship with New Jersey and their entire story arcs they've had since season three, and these two heifers irk me the most. Jacqueline and Chris are downsizing and sell off their jewelry, furniture, etc. yet she still could afford cosmetic surgery on her donkey head. 

Meanwhile, it seems the show is trying to pick up on Season Seven where Season Five left off: Teresa vs Melissa. Wasn't that squashed last season? 

Overall, I was intrigued the most by Teresa's homecoming. The new girls look like they have potential and the season preview looks juicy. But other than the homecoming, the first episode felt like a bad reminder of the toxicity of Seasons 3-5. 

• Members

OC:

I am OVER the Vicki bashing session. It's done. Tired. Beat to death. Like I've always said, these women should be grateful about the Brooks storyline b/c it provided all these heffas with stories last season. I don't get, like @Cheap21 said, why she feels the need to talk to Shannon or Meghan. F-ck them and the ship they rode in on. 

Llama neck's pregnancy story is dull. I don't care at all just like her husband doesn't care. It's obvious she's trying to get knocked up to get some of Jim's money b/c his reaction alone shows he's over this woman. 

God ought to send the strongest lightening bolt down and strike Tamra dead. Her newfound 'Christianity' story is blasphemous and gross. I don't believe this woman found Jesus at all. It's disgusting to hear her ramble on about forgiveness when she doesn't have a forgiving bone in her body. Ugh! Bravo should've seriously brought back Gretchen and Lizzie this year, so they could've called this woman out on her sh-t. 

Shannon is a nut. This woman is so obsessed with Vicki to the point it is sickening. For someone who claims to be over Vicki, she stays discussing her. Guess it shows how much power Vicki has over her. 

• Members

That's probably what made me most uncomfortable about the episode -- the hint of S5-7. I still get hives from those seasons. You best believe that Jaq is going to play victim and seek out a feud with Tre in order to stay relevant on this show (how else is she going to pay for the face lift??). 'On Display' also knows that victim-playing with Teresa is the way to go now that her music career is dead and buried. Lord knows Melissa has some kind of saint complex, so best believe we will be seeing her suffering nobly and keepin it tugethuh for the sake of da fambly.

• Members

OC

Team Vicki all the way. I just can't stand that she's going to lower herself and speak to Meghan and/or Shannon. They're idiots and she should pay them dust.

Anyone else not convinced that David is still being faithful to Shannon? He seems really relaxed and with the house sold all the assets are liquid. They sold that house at a loss, if Shannon's comments about building at the top of the market are accurate. Hmmmm. 

Tamra's Jesus talk is so offensive. If she believes what she's saying then I'm the Queen of Sheba. 

• Members

I know! It made me really mad the way she reached out to say hi to Meghan on the beach -- Meghan who was basically driving the train last season to railroad Vicki! BTW, I still can't believe Meghan was given another season. Not only is she hugely unpopular, but watching her inject herself for 3 minutes and bitch about her phobia of needles is also deeply boring. Jim looks as checked out of that marriage as David did two years ago.

Shannon just will not let go of her resentment of Vicki, she basically treats her just like her husband. IA that David is incredibly relaxed and happy-looking at the moment. I don't know whether it is because he is about to leave his wife or whether he is now cool with being hen-pecked. But sometimes I worry that Shannon will wake up in the middle of the night with David standing over her with a pillow.

Tamra's transparent Jesus talk makes me think that she must be desperate to stay on the show and ingratiate herself with church-going Middle America. In the past three seasons, people have really been gunning for her to be fired.

Edited by Cat