Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If the news is true and LemonLyme is gone I clink a glass of rose in celebration with LVP - Long Live The Queen!

I too would have kept Kathryn because LVP needs someone to have her back and Kathryn was a decent person - it's that very decency which likely sealed her fate. 

Erika will self destruct in season 2. I can almost guarantee it. The cracks in her veneer will show. I don't know what Lips is going to do given how she lost her mind with LVP and burned that bridge...

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes it's an interesting shift to not have Eileen there to backup Lips - I know the rumour was Eileen was getting a ton of money to be on the show, so she may have priced herself out (and her crap this season certainly did her no favours) - this whole chain of events is a dramatic overhaul of BH again - which the show desperately needs...this last season was excruciating to get through. They need to do what NYC has done because it's been fabulous this season.

• Members

RHOCheshire

OK. I am gonna keep it short and sweet. I am OVER Misse, Dawn, and now Tanya. Those three, haggardly b*tches can exit stage left. Seriously. 

I don't even see how Tanya got mad at Ampika over some mess that didn't involve her. If she didn't wanna hear Ampika talk about Dawn, she could've nicely told her to change the subject. I get she is preggers and her hormones are all about but seriously. Get a grip. Leanne has officially hop off Dawn's, and Tanya has resumed her spot as the new lapdog. Sad and pathetic seeing how far Tanya has fallen from season one. 

Misse ... fire this b*tch. She has reached Trampra, Wigz-n-Cigz, Dirty Tampon Glanville, YoLyme, K*ntrika, Phelony Parks, & Princess Thotlandia levels of dislike. This trollop is just horrible. She went to that damn party to fight. I am glad that Ampika told her to step off. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Kathryn was a great addition! She's strong, independent, loyal and she's got a hot husband! Unfortunately, Andy has a thing for not liking anyone that allies themselves with LVP when a takedown is brewing. I knew she was a goner the second they edited Kathryn vs Eileen out of the finale. Why show her sticking up for her friend (LVP) and shutting down the ridiculousness of Eileen when we could just end the season with more of Yolanduh's bullsh*t? Whatever. As long as Eileen and LemonLyme are gone I'll be more than happy with what we have.

Oh God! I just realized we're most likely getting Dim Richards and tampon string back. FML! :angry:

• Members

I don't see how calling Luann out for being a slut whore is a crime. She's been that way for years and only Ramona and Bethenny had the courage to say it. 

Shes trash and Im sure in a season or three she'll be separated after cheating on the guy or vice versa. An absolute joke of a woman. At least Carole has some self respect for herself. 

Yolanda is a dangerous woman so I'm hoping she's gone and fades away but because of social media and the fame whore that is her daughter she'll never truly be gone gone....

• Members

And the counterargument to that is how is being a slut or a whore a crime that needs to be called out by anyone? Isn't it only LuAnn's business who she chooses to sleep with? It's slut shaming and it isn't acceptable. LuAnn has been a sexually liberated woman for years. 

• Members

exactly. Why does anyone need to call her out on being a slut? What does this accomplish? Bethenny was way too bothered by Luann and came across jealous in many regards. She seemed so miserable and cant take how content Luann is in her life right now. So Bethenny let the whole world know that Lu is a whore. Big whoopdidoo. It did nothing but make Bethenny look like a crazed lunatic with Lu being cool, calm and collective. Score one for the Countess

Edited by Cheap21