• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Cheap21, RHONJ trailer released: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-7/videos/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-are-back

It returns July 10th. 

Please register in order to view this content

A YT clip of the trailer while it is available: 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

B/c she's lazy as f-ck. Yolanda's whole existence has been sucking off of rich men and using her 'beauty' to do so. She's teaching her daughters to do the same. Look at how they've latched onto men of wealth (and fame). 

I feel like this is part of the reason why she always loathed LVP--she envied her. LVP works for her wealth and is successful at it. Yolanda does not have that drive to do so and it kills her. It kills her that LVP could really do it on her own, and she (YoLyme) can't.

• Members

That NJ preview looks good! I cant wait

Cheshire

Dawn thinks Ampika is trying to come for her. WTF?!? She tried it. Ampika isnt even thinking about her. She was really irritating playing the victim when there is no war. Delusional

Not here for the new wives fighting amongst themselves. Dont care. Misse is annoying as is the boring one who's name I cant remember. Not Seema.

Ampika's relationship with Mark is disgusting and disrespectful to his gf. They both are f--ked up. How can he be in a relationship with somene when he's with Ampika everyday and goes on trips with her? She knows he has someone, yet she wants to have a baby with him? She constantly flirts and its obvious she wants him. He's leading her on and playing her heart but she is old enough to know better 

LeAnn. She is looking beautiful this season. Liked the glasses

• Members

So happy my goddess is back in New Jersey...but so dreading Joe leaving. Just look on that little demon brat Milania is about to have me crying....

Great trailer tho and looks like a good mix. I kinda wish the twins were back but I can see how they rubbed people off the wrong way and ultimately didn't add much value as far as story. 

• Members

After watching a few minutes here and there of last seasons' NJ, I swore I would never watch the show again. It was absolutely awful. The three newbies made me want the Manzos and Wakiles back. However, I did watch that Teresa Behind Bars three-parter (or whatever it was called) and kind of fell back in love with Juicy and the Giudices again. This ^^ is actually a pretty good trailer considering last year's options.

I can't help liking Juicy Joe and Chris Laurita, crooked as they are. I hope Juicy and Rosie reheat their bromance because that was the best thing ever. Spray-On Wig I sometimes forget is even on the show, pawing at his wife for sex. I cannot stand Jacqueline Laurita and her awful  excuse for a daughter but I guess that classifies as a hate-watch. Same with Melissa Gorga. I hope we are spared Sushi Richie this year. Basically I hope this season delivers, it has a lot of ground to make up.

As for the OC trailer -- I see Shannon Beador has not forgiven Vicki yet. I also see that David is still on his I'm Sorry I Had An Affair worldwide apology tour, and that Heather still cannot act (if that fake crying scene in the limo is anything to go by). And everytime I see Tamra, I just have this visceral reaction. I really cannot stand that foul woman. When is anybody ever going to call her ratchet ass out once and for all??

Edited by Cat

• Members

OK so some HWs old and current attended a couple movie premieres yesterday, and I wanted to share this because #FacialReconstructionWatch.

I almost did not recognise Kelly Bensimon. Somebody blew her face up with fillers. Her breast implants look really high.

Kelly Bensimon

Another bad boob job -- Sonja:

Sonja Morgan

I did not even recognize Kathy Wakile! I think she looks good!

Kathy Wakile

Ugh though. Look who she brought.

Kathy & Rich

Ramona. Still dressing her age.

Ramona Singer

Is it me or does Kristen look different in the lip and chin area? I can't believe she would get her chin augmented but it looks extra strong here.

Kristen Taekman

It kills me to say this but Kyle looks effing amazing here:

Kyle Richards

And so does Erika.

Erika Jayne

Edited by Cat