• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Melbourne

This reunion was all about "I asked you a question you dumb, fat bitch!" YAAAAAAAS JANET! I couldn't believe Lydia had the gall to talk about 'the sisterhood' when she talked trashed about each and every one of those ladies...and then couldn't even convincingly lie about it. Janet brings it at the reunions because she's the oldest, she's lived a real life, she's a classic Australian sheila and she doesn't give a damn. My heart belongs to Janet. 

Chyka seemed seriously over the show the whole reunion. Totally checked out.

I like Jackie. I think she's a straight shooter.

Gina got to sit back and observe for the most part and it's obviously her favourite position to be in.

I liked Gamble this season and she did herself credit during the reunion by talking about Lydia's casual racism. That's exactly what it is.

Pettifleur is demented and has demonstrated zero growth. None. If anything she's gotten worse. 

Suzy was pretty irrelevant all season - but the factual shade she could throw at Lydia was delicious and she served her purpose and earned her cheque.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Janet was amazing! Did you catch her effortless shade of Pettifleur at the beginning of the show? "Who begs to diffah? Why do you need Spanx if you are in da best shape of your life?" :lol: I died laughing.

• Members

Im watching all the housewives series but havent been posting as frequently bc I honestly cant keep up anymore. I have to say its a shame the MLB reunion was only one episode but dang was it a good one! It gave me life and it was one of the best in RH history. Them hoes were on fire!  Janet was the MVP as she had no filter. Petty was also a star. It was funny watching her backpedal and have her sh-t thrown in her face. She still doesnt get it. i have to say she looked great and was best dressed. I know most dont like her and even I found her draining this season but she's delusional and I think she gives the other women plenty of material to work with

DALLAS

Please register in order to view this content

Why isnt Marie a housewife? I think it took me 3 episodes before I realized she wasnt. She is there every episode and interacts with most of the ladies. Plus she's messy and right in the middle of the drama. The only thing she isnt giving us is a love life but we are seeing her kids. She should have been added to make an even 6

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Don't worry, we all understand :lol: That may be another reason why I don't want to pick up Cheshire and Dallas also.

Speaking of catching up... RHoNY:

I cannot even process anything other than REY. That creepy, coked-up stalker. Anybody who chases LuAnn (of all people!) out of a party with an open bar HAS to be somebody you do not want to meet in a dark alley. Even Sonja, queen of bad judgement when it comes to who she surrounds herself with, was like "Get your face out of mine, you creepy f*ck."

The fact that Ramona went to bat for this ass-boil speaks volume as to the person she is. We always knew Ramona to be selfish and rude on a Tourette's level. She was also a truth-teller on the show in an entertaining way which is kind of why she has stayed there so long. After the divorce from Mario, we all thought a more grounded Ramona was emerging, but it turns out she is as trashy and spiteful as she ever was. She glommed onto this crazy for one reason -- to get cruel gossip on LuAnn so she could continue to denigrate her around town. I can't stand John, but he was completely in the right when it came to throwing these two out of the party. Ramona is trash.

Bethenny, as hateful and hard as she is, rightfully called out Sonja for all her shady business dealings including this latest one. I like Sonja and felt for her when she started to cry because Bethenny was cruel and harsh. However, Sonja is surrounded by Yes People who coddle her and probably rob her blind when she is passed out drunk on a bed. She needs to hear some cold, hard home truths. She has started some businesses which have gone nowhere and probably filched a lot of other people's money in the process. Bethenny is just letting her know that she is onto her and she won't be able to filch her business idea.

The more Carole's boy toy, Adam, appears on the show, the more physically unappealing he comes across. :ph34r: To the point where I'm like "Princess Granny Bradshaw can do better, no?"

Edited by Cat

• Members

NYC

The season is on fire this year! This the best season is a long time. Ramona vs Dorinda, Sonja vs Bethenny....so much drama and it feels natural and organic. The only one that feels forced is Carole. She's irrelevant this season other than her desperate attempts at having a feud with LuAnn

I felt bad for Sonja when Bethenny went in on her. She needed to be called out but I do think that she didnt beleive it would be as big of a deal as it ended up being.

Ramona is such a hater and I dont like the way she talks down to and treats Sonja. She's truly condescending.

tumblr_o7jg3k0tO41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_o7jgb99Lx51ql5yr7o1_500.gif

There would be no scene if not for John. The guy was clearly wasted but he wasnt out of control and the woman had it handled. Im glad Dorinda called Ramona AND John out for their behavior

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Meh....

I'm not impressed. I still feel like they should've brought back Gretchen, Lizzie, and Alexis but whatever. I'll watch and see if it is any good. It is obvious that this season is Vicki v. everyone 2.0. 

Video for those who can't see it on Bravo. Watch before it is quickly removed: 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Y'all - Ana from Miami is a contestant on Food Network Star this season (started last night).  How funny - she's sort of a bitch already.

OC looks great - love those girls, except Megan - why is she back?  :rolleyes:

Bravo just released like a 10 second snap preview of the new New Jersey season.  Looks like Teresa and Jacqueline are feuding (what's new) and Joe is calling women bitches (what's new).  If you look at their website - they only have Teresa, Melissa and Jacqueline listed as housewives.  I wonder if they're still editing and finalized new housewives?  I read that Dina lives in LA now and won't be on this season.